Jury in John Edwards case begins 5th day of deliberations without verdict, feeding speculation

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Edwards faces 30 years in prison after pleading not guilty to six campaign finance corruption charges.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 25, 2012

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Must be a jury full of confused democrats.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

The world stood still. The sky keeps falling!

Since: Jan 07

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Whatever the outcome, Edwards' life is ruined. He will be disbarred. Unless he has managed to squirrel away some savings, he will be broke and virtually unemployable. Unless, of course, he moves to Pennsylvania where failed politicians with shady reputations are routinely hired in Harrisburg.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

No Child Left wrote:
Whatever the outcome, Edwards' life is ruined. He will be disbarred. Unless he has managed to squirrel away some savings, he will be broke and virtually unemployable. Unless, of course, he moves to Pennsylvania where failed politicians with shady reputations are routinely hired in Harrisburg.
Your concern is touching. You liberals really do have feelings.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

No Child Left wrote:
He can come to CT, we seem to have he same hiring pratice.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

No Child Left wrote:
He could run for governor of Illinois.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

How much is John Edwards costing the federal budget, and can the treasury get its money back?

Since: Jan 07

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

"Makes sense"]<quoted text>
Your concern is touching. You liberals really do have feelings

You misunderstood my intended irony. Politicians who have voted out of office enjoy the option of employment in the endless maze of state bureaucracies in Pennsylvania's state capital. What their job descriptions are is anybody's guess. Edwards has demonstrated the same character flaws that many PA politicians share, especially the egotism that completely disregards the impact of his choices on those closest to him, particularly his terminally ill wife. I am surprised that you see my comments as liberal, especially because of the content of most of my posts over the years.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

ury in John Edwards case begins 5th day of deliberations without verdict, feeding speculation

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO UP THE BRIBES FOR THE JURORS THERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elon University Discussions

Search the Elon University Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
N.H. auction house offers Schindler documents (Aug '13) Aug '13 OnlyPatchWork 2
Building an Online Presence More Important Than... (Jan '13) Apr '13 A person 2
King Law Offices Launches New Website, Hires Ne... (Dec '12) Jan '13 lucy 3
The key to good music is improvisation (Nov '12) Nov '12 Commander Bunny 15
Elon examines vendor policy after Chick-fil-A vote (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sheree Hall 1
Elon student government votes against Chick-fil-A (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lonewolf 1
North Carolina University votes to ban Chick-fil-A (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pike 1
•••
•••