Poll: Romney 47%-Obama 43% in N.C.

Poll: Romney 47%-Obama 43% in N.C.

There are 16 comments on the CNN story from Sep 3, 2012, titled Poll: Romney 47%-Obama 43% in N.C.. In it, CNN reports that:

As the Democratic National Convention gets underway in Charlotte, a new poll indicates Mitt Romney has a slight advantage in this battleground state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1 Sep 3, 2012
President Obama's accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America ’s ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date & counting.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy 'corpsman'.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’-including bowing to foreign rulers.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

So, how is this hope and change working out for ya? Don't you feel better now?

More

Huntsville, AL

#2 Sep 3, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
idiotic blog spam lies from senile citizen
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#3 Sep 3, 2012
More wrote:
<quoted text>
idiotic blog spam lies from senile citizen
Tell me one thing that you can prove that is wrong on that list.
none

Huntsville, AL

#5 Sep 3, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
are true. You've vetted them all. LOL
I can

Huntsville, AL

#6 Sep 3, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
repost too. Responding to reposters is a waste of time.
"Let's just look at a few of these:
First President to refuse to show a valid birth certificate.
Actually, he was the first President ever to show a valid birth certificate. And he did it twice.
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
The Fulbright Scholarship, which is what I assume you're talking about, is not for undergrads, which is what Obama was at Occidental. It's for grad students.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
It's his SSN. If it wasn't the IRS would have flagged him on it sometime in the last 30 years.
First President to order a secret amnesty program stopping the deportation of illegal immigrants, including those with criminal convictions.
Has deported more illegal immigrants than Bush.
First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials.
Bush had more.
He didn't hide anything. Federal and state privacy laws prohibit their release.
First President to go on 17 lavish taxpayerpaid vacations, Wednesday date nights, and WH parties for friends.
Paid for them out of his own pocket.
First President to have 22 taxpayer paid personal servants for his wife.
Laura Bush had a larger staff.
First President to publicly bow to America's enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
Bowing is a sign of respect in some cultures. Nothing wrong with it"
I would add that Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2 all violated the War Powers Act in some way.
Elsb

Varna, Bulgaria

#7 Sep 3, 2012
I can wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he was the first President ever to show a valid birth certificate. And he did it twice.
The Fulbright Scholarship, which is what I assume you're talking about, is not for undergrads, which is what Obama was at Occidental. It's for grad students.
It's his SSN. If it wasn't the IRS would have flagged him on it sometime in the last 30 years.
First President to order a secret amnesty program stopping the deportation of illegal immigrants, including those with criminal convictions.
Bush had more.
First President to go on 17 lavish taxpayerpaid vacations, Wednesday date nights, and WH parties for friends.
First President to publicly bow to America's enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
I would add that Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2 all violated the War Powers Act in some way.
What is then solution? Ron Paul? Why did you vote him? He was really this complete, great candidate, who would be good president. But if he was rejected, what's now?
There are two Obama-lesser evil
Romney bad, hopeless criminal
What an option can be?
It would be very well, if Ron Paul would be in government of Obama, because Ron Paul and some other his people are really wise. These democrats should make such agreement.
Anonymous

New Orleans, LA

#8 Sep 3, 2012

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...

I don't think I may going to waste my time going through your list, but maybe others will pick one or two ....
Anonymous

New Orleans, LA

#9 Sep 3, 2012

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. FLASE
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#11 Sep 3, 2012
I can wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had more.
Obama is a Muslim - He said so
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Melinn2 wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /obama/birthers/occidental.asp
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. FLASE
Snopes had admitted that they have LIED about Obama and hid the truth from the public.

Check out his faith - he is a Muslim - he said so himself
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Melinn2 wrote:
I don't think I may going to waste my time going through your list, but maybe others will pick one or two ....
Again snopes stated they lied and covered up data for Obama. Go to fact check

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Sep 3, 2012
I can wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had more.
Attention silly marxist whitewasher!!! b. h. obama is indeed a marxist sack of sht who launched his political career from the home of his long time mentor the communist/terrorist bill ayers. Perhaps you can explain to this forum how it is even remotely possible for b. h. obama to wallow around in marxist filth throughout his adult life and not be a marxist. While you're at it why not attempt to explain how sleazebags going in and out of a crack house don't do crack...Hop to it or GFY.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#15 Sep 3, 2012
I can wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had more.
your statement on bowing is BS here is why he bowed: from his own words he is a Muslim

Where did you get your information - as I have never ever heard of some of the crap you have posted. I would like to do the research
Now

Huntsville, AL

#17 Sep 3, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Muslim - He said so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tCAffMSWSzYXX
you are just lying.

So - you are a religious bigot, too?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just lying.
So - you are a religious bigot, too?
I am not a religious bigot but Obama is. He refused the national day of prayer but he invited the Muslim's to the White House for Ramadan - he has tried to take God out of America but there are some of us old timers that won't let that happen. He wore no jewelry - his wedding ring and his watch and his pin since the Muslim faith does not wear jewelry during Ramadan. Obama said he was a Muslim:

senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Melinn2 wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /obama/birthers/occidental.asp
Snopes stated they were Dem's and did not tell the truth when they got caught. It is on their web site - do your own research and look it up. Most do not use it anymore since we know they also TELL LIES JUST LIKE THE DEMS>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elon University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coping with reality: Legislation could offer dr... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tomin cali 1
News Polls show Kay Hagan with edge in North Carolin... (Sep '14) Sep '14 bottlecap 1
News VA scandal creeps into congressional races, but... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Le Jimbo 3
News N.H. auction house offers Schindler documents (Aug '13) Aug '13 OnlyPatchWork 2
News Building an Online Presence More Important Than... (Jan '13) Apr '13 A person 2
News King Law Offices Launches New Website, Hires Ne... (Dec '12) Jan '13 lucy 3
News The key to good music is improvisation (Nov '12) Nov '12 Commander Bunny 15
More from around the web