In Our Schools: Bonnie Sobotor

In Our Schools: Bonnie Sobotor

There are 1 comment on the Reading Eagle/Reading Times story from Dec 4, 2011, titled In Our Schools: Bonnie Sobotor. In it, Reading Eagle/Reading Times reports that:

Residence : Exeter Township. Family: Husband, Al; daughter, Jessica; stepdaughter, Maribeth; stepson, Michael; 5 grandchildren.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reading Eagle/Reading Times.

Anonymous

Belgrade, Serbia

#1 Dec 6, 2011
Smoke Cure

You could listen to pest control management firms speak about smoke cure regarding preventing these bugs. This really is a cyndrical tube that produce a considerable amount of smoking that is made up of Permethrin Synthetic Pyrethriod .

As soon as the bedbug smoker is activated you won't be able to go back to the home for at the least several hrs (each solution has a diverse time period). I'm certainly not confident how useful this is.
Useful resource: http://www.bedbugbitesinfo.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican Martina White, 26, won a surprising ... Apr '15 wayne eaton 2
News Paul Muschick: Poison rodents, not children (Jun '11) Jun '11 Tom Stump 1
News First of its kind African-American woodwind qua... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Lil Tony 2
News Elizabethtown might get newspaper (Dec '09) Dec '09 D Conroy 2
News Amish head west for space, cheaper land (Jul '09) Jul '09 libertus 4
News Roll-n-Glow heater maker Heat Surge LLC of Cant... (Feb '09) Feb '09 easy 1
News Amish population nearly doubles in 16 years (Aug '08) Aug '08 TouristLush 1
More from around the web