Official statement on Ashevillea s CF...

Official statement on Ashevillea s CFO leaving job

There are 4 comments on the Mountain Xpress story from Mar 19, 2010, titled Official statement on Ashevillea s CFO leaving job. In it, Mountain Xpress reports that:

"This position is an exciting career opportunity for me and I am looking forward to the new challenges it will present," said Durant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Xpress.

Mike50

Candler, NC

#1 Mar 21, 2010
I see he kept quite a close eye on the HR ladies. Maybe he is just one of the rats on the proverbial sinking ship.
Kevin

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Strange timing to say the least. Isn't it amazing how some people manage to go through life with no conscience, and yet they seem to keep being promoted?

“Thank You Veterans!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas & WNC

#3 Mar 21, 2010
Kevin wrote:
Strange timing to say the least. Isn't it amazing how some people manage to go through life with no conscience, and yet they seem to keep being promoted?
Like the saying we have at work......

F--k up, Move up!
another

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#4 Mar 21, 2010
Kevin wrote:
I see it every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth City State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recruiting concerns (Jul '17) Jul '17 vulture 1
News Man charged with rape on ECSU campus (Nov '16) Nov '16 BB2J 1
News ECSU trustees mull eliminating deans (Jan '14) Jan '16 Anonymous 2
News County elections boards in NC challenging colle... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Joynell Collins-R... 1
News North Carolina election officials chipping away... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sheik Yerbouti 10
News Student vote in NC in the crosshairs (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bubba 1
News ECSU staff hoping Becton can repair university ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Amos T Mills 1
More from around the web