New Edinboro president not first woma...

New Edinboro president not first woman to lead Erie-area college

There are 8 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 25, 2012, titled New Edinboro president not first woman to lead Erie-area college. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Julie Wollman is the first female president at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, but she is not the first woman to be president of a local college.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Mike H

Medina, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2012
edinboro...now a bigger joke than ever !
Ralph

Coraopolis, PA

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Mike,

What makes Edinboro a joke? Nothing in this article suggests any turmoil at the university.
Mike H

Medina, OH

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Mike,
What makes Edinboro a joke? Nothing in this article suggests any turmoil at the university.
.. its faculty and its graduates... for starters
BDS

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2012
My girlfriend Stu Pedaso graduated from SPEDinboro. So yeah, it's a joke.
Mike H

Medina, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2012
BDS wrote:
My girlfriend Stu Pedaso graduated from SPEDinboro. So yeah, it's a joke.
SPED... very good . breeding ground for liberals and lazy pseudointellectual dumocrats. A college degree without any effort. Also funded off the backs of white working men.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#6 Jan 27, 2012
She looks like my wife Carol. Anyone seen her? She normally has white milkshake spills on her blouse. I am running for County Council and need her back as my campaign manager.
Ralph

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jan 29, 2012
I know a lot of people who went to Edinboro who are successful and got a great education. Its what you make of it. I'm a satisfied customer.

Maybe the lack of success and loser-dom is guilt by association on your part.
Bobbi

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jan 29, 2012
She looks like Gollum from lord of the rings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edinboro University of Pennsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Lawrence Park police chief starts job Aug. 1 (Jun '10) May '16 Four mile 94
News Why Erie eastsiders need viaduct: Abdullah Wash... (Sep '15) Feb '16 Da good boyl 15
News In brief: Edinboro University mum on absence of... (Feb '15) Mar '15 Edinboro Eddie 12
News Zabawa festival celebrates Polish heritage (Aug '14) Aug '14 Clear Dharma 54
News Connect bus service to all Erie universities: J... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eastside Elway 2
News Few Erie-area college students pay full price (Apr '14) Apr '14 lester 1
News Erie residents set their New Year's resolutions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Add you comments 1
More from around the web