You're paying for it: Congressional m...

You're paying for it: Congressional mailings

There are 2 comments on the Portclintonnewsherald.com Port Clinton News Herald Port Clinton news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Port Clinton, OH story from Oct 11, 2010, titled You're paying for it: Congressional mailings. In it, Portclintonnewsherald.com Port Clinton News Herald Port Clinton news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Port Clinton, OH reports that:

The four Ohio members of Congress tapped as most vulnerable this November also spent the most taxpayer money on mass communications throughout their current term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portclintonnewsherald.com Port Clinton News Herald Port Clinton news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Port Clinton, OH.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Good grief, thanks for reminding me! Abuse of power? Their vulnerable? I think they made us vulnerable. Vote Republican, they pay their own way!
MIKE

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Keep moving people nothing new here...same news story that was written YEARS AGO, You'll see it again in 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Michigan University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim Student Association hosts Nature Walk Jun '15 spankyham 7
News EMU's smoking ban is a good thing May '15 Ohio loves bans 1
News Why debunked autism treatment fads persist (Feb '15) Feb '15 HumanSpirit 1
Spring Break (Jan '15) Jan '15 ferris 1
News In Detroit, quality schools still elusive (Jun '14) Jun '14 Helen Roper 2
News Empowerment Day Seeks Solutions To Transgender ... (May '14) May '14 Muscles28079 2
News Bratwurst Challenge raises $5,500 as EMU's Susa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brian Adam 1
More from around the web