Grease fire closes Wendy's in Student...

Grease fire closes Wendy's in Student Center

There are 1 comment on the The Eastern Echo story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Grease fire closes Wendy's in Student Center. In it, The Eastern Echo reports that:

A grease fire happened at around 1 p.m. Friday in the Wendya s kitchen in the Student Center at Eastern Michigan University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Eastern Echo.

eastern staff

AOL

#1 Dec 4, 2010
maybe you all need to get your information
correct. The manager did not use water. I watch the whole thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Michigan University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News June wedding planned (May '11) May '17 Greg 3
News Eastern Michigan names diversity, inclusion com... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Drain Jammy Washi... 7
News The Latest: Racist graffiti protested at Easter... (Nov '16) Nov '16 RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
News For low-income students, gap years often elusive (May '16) May '16 Three Days 3
News Students learn about faith at Interfaith Dinner (Dec '15) Dec '15 Marie-Luise_J 1
News Muslim Student Association hosts Nature Walk (Jun '15) Jun '15 spankyham 7
News EMU's smoking ban is a good thing (May '15) May '15 Ohio loves bans 1
More from around the web