Fatal smash-up throws Sangre Grande i...

Fatal smash-up throws Sangre Grande into mourning

There are 6 comments on the Express story from Jan 17, 2010, titled Fatal smash-up throws Sangre Grande into mourning. In it, Express reports that:

Clockwise from top left: graduate: Saradiya Sharma, 23.; 'team leader': Marvin Siberan, 23.; DRIVER: Rickson Lalla, 23.; UWI STUDENT: Rikki Balroop, 23.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Express.

Ohurdhan Judah Khan

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Jan 18, 2010
May they all rest in peace until Jesus returns. I could only hope that they made things right with God before they died. Saradiya Sharma was in my class at the University of the West Indies pursuing her degree in Chemical and Process Engineering. It sad to know that after she worked so hard to earn 1st class honours in this very challenging field of study, she would leave us so quickly without having much time to enjoy the friuts of her labour.

Saint Joseph, Trinidad and Tobago

#2 Jan 18, 2010
It takes a lot from me to post this. these four people i knew very well. rikki-since primary school,
Marvin,rickson and saradia from secondary and onwards.

they were all young bright and responsible people.
Currently, rickson and I are completing our degree at SAMs in Business and Information Systems. We had just 2 final exams to write and we were finished!

After working so hard and assisting others with assignments it is so sad to see him go like this. On the other hand, what is more hurtful than loosing 4 good friends is the speculations and rumors of drunk driving and racing that followed.

Im asking if you are not close friend or family please DO NOT JUDGE them. you dont know them like we do.

Allow their young souls to rest in peace...
very concerned

Spring Valley, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2010
May God let perpetual light shine on these four kids
and may they rest in peace.

Trinidad and Tobago

#4 Jan 21, 2010
i find that saradiya was a beautiful lady

Saint Joseph, Trinidad and Tobago

#5 Dec 3, 2010

Saint Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago

#6 Mar 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oceana man facing charges in crime spree (Jul '08) Mar '12 Whatever 44
News Salem International Leaves WVIAC (Mar '10) Apr '10 in-your-face 10
News Claudia Read Announces Candidacy for Re-Electio... (Feb '09) Nov '09 The Truth 43
More from around the web