Michelle Obama to visit Greenville, t...

Michelle Obama to visit Greenville, tickets available Monday morning

There are 1 comment on the WCTI story from Sep 16, 2012, titled Michelle Obama to visit Greenville, tickets available Monday morning. In it, WCTI reports that:

We now know where First lady Michelle Obama will speak Wednesday. She is returning to North Carolina next week for campaign events in Greenville and Durham where she will speak to students and grassroots supporters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTI.

Kinston, NC

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I just received a text which stated that NO tickets would be available in Rocky Mt to see Michelle Obama. I want to go there to get mine, but I'm confused. Are your sources reliable?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Carolina University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vance names new superintendent Jul '15 Jimmy 1
News Real People: Lowe, 22, overcomes breast cancer,... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Christine Helms 1
News UNC Asheville authorized to make $990,000 in ca... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ApePeeD 1
News Special Report: Why did Jeffrey Williams die? (Dec '13) Jan '14 Billy boy 4
News Triangle jobless rate drops to near 5-year low (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Crazy Trucker 1
News North Carolina Commits $4M for Telepsychiatry (Aug '13) Sep '13 HumanSpirit 4
News NC expands psychiatry via video conferencing (Aug '13) Aug '13 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web