Column: Salute to 'The Music Man' dem...

Column: Salute to 'The Music Man' demonstrates the difference one person can make

There are 2 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from Apr 22, 2012, titled Column: Salute to 'The Music Man' demonstrates the difference one person can make. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

In the end, the focus of the evening boiled down to the effect one teacher can have on thousands of students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Skull Man

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Good ol' Kenneth Ginn. I never had him for a teacher but he taught when I was at Greene Central & what Iwas around the man, he always seemed to be a pretty good person. Good man he is, good ol' Kenneth Ginn.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#2 May 1, 2012
From what little I know bout ol' Mr. Ginn he seemed to be all right, even though he did love to drank back in the day. I kind of liked Mr. Ginn as a friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Carolina University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teaming up for STEM education Jul 28 TSF 3
News Vance names new superintendent (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jimmy 1
News Real People: Lowe, 22, overcomes breast cancer,... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Christine Helms 1
News UNC Asheville authorized to make $990,000 in ca... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ApePeeD 1
News Special Report: Why did Jeffrey Williams die? (Dec '13) Jan '14 Billy boy 4
News Triangle jobless rate drops to near 5-year low (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Crazy Trucker 1
News North Carolina Commits $4M for Telepsychiatry (Aug '13) Sep '13 HumanSpirit 4
More from around the web