Free Nclex Questions Provided by Drex...

Free Nclex Questions Provided by Drexel University's Nclex Excel! New Nclex Excel Q&a Widget

There are 4 comments on the WebWire story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Free Nclex Questions Provided by Drexel University's Nclex Excel! New Nclex Excel Q&a Widget. In it, WebWire reports that:

Drexel University College of Nursing and Health Professions continues to employ the latest technologies to help nursing students prepare for the NCLEX exam by supplying them with free NCLEX questions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebWire.

cwong

Binghamton, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2008
i need help for nclex
de guzman

Raleigh, NC

#2 Mar 12, 2009
i really need help for nclex
julia

Hlaing, Myanmar

#3 May 15, 2009
I really am a beginner for the nclex, so i need help!
sfsd

UAE

#4 Oct 6, 2009
sdf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drexel University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Report Reveals Major Obstacles for Young Ad... May '15 GSK MAIMS KILLS 2
News Baltimore riots point to a flip side of America... Apr '15 Truth 6
News 'Gay Marriage, Law of the Land?' on The America... Apr '15 KiMare 1
News Drexel's freshman applications plunge - happily (Jan '15) Jan '15 RandomLuck 1
News What parents need to know about Monsanto: "By 2... (Dec '14) Jan '15 POS Alert 7
Like 80's Alternative Music? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Happy Heart Records 1
News Firm's success behind $50M gift to Drexel (Sep '14) Sep '14 gone from hazy 6
More from around the web