Spring Break in Cuba

Spring Break in Cuba

There are 63 comments on the TheAlternativePress.com story from Feb 29, 2012, titled Spring Break in Cuba. In it, TheAlternativePress.com reports that:

I am going to Cuba for Spring Break with a group of students from Drew University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheAlternativePress.com.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

Marco Island,Florida

#21 Mar 1, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Balsero wjdc...estas viejo, jodio, demente y ya no se te para. Clase marico este
Si vieras mis videos montando mis caballos verias que estoy en perfectas condiciones fisicas y que me mantengo muy joven en todos los sentidos!
Rata

Hollywood, FL

#22 Mar 1, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Si vieras mis videos montando mis caballos verias que estoy en perfectas condiciones fisicas y que me mantengo muy joven en todos los sentidos!
Lo que no entiendo es porque no tienes pez en tu finca?

Creo que en PR puedes ternerlo afuera el entero ano?
Culito Pitbull

Homestead, FL

#23 Mar 1, 2012
Balcerito tu sabes que tu eres lo mas bajo, eso es lo importante
Culito Pitbull

Homestead, FL

#24 Mar 1, 2012
quieres que Cherokee vea los videos...porque para que este envidioso? Balsero solo eso te hace sentir bien? que te envidien? sabes lo imbecil que eso es? Que pobre vida tienes. Y eso que tienes dinero (asi dices). Imaginate cuando no tengas dinero. Balsero, ya te dije que el dinero obviamente no es todo. La gente como tu, completamente vacia nunca son feliz. Es porque tu realmente eres el que envidias, por eso. Aunque tengas todo el dinero del mundo nunca seras feliz porque vives del que diran. No de lo que te llena.

bluestreak resurgent

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25 Mar 2, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
A visit to Cuba by American Springbreak 'students' would be worst than an atomic bomb trown in Havana!I have seen what those 'students', in my opinion they are a bunch of wild sex seekers drunk uneducated wild beasts, have done in Fort Lauderdale,CanCun,Panama Beach City etc,please keep them out of Cuba,we already have enought destruction from the Castro brothers!
Kinda like how the exilios turned Miami to shit, right?
Rata

Hollywood, FL

#26 Mar 2, 2012
bluestreak resurgent wrote:
<quoted text>
"Miami Named Worst-Run City in America, Hialeah is Tenth"

http://247wallst.com/2012/01/05/best-and-wors...

"Miami Earns Its Reputation as Fraud Capital"

"Miami-Dade has been a hotspot of mortgage fraud, Medicare fraud, money-laundering, and Ponzi schemes"

http://fraudsharks.com/index.php... -

Marco Island,Florida

#27 Mar 2, 2012
<quoted text>
No,just like you brown midgets from South-Central America are turning Miami to shit and to look like a jungle with you humanoids living in the city!When Miami was Cuban only people used to call Miami the Magic City,now they call Miami the brown midget orphanat!

bluestreak resurgent

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#28 Mar 2, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
No,just like you brown midgets from South-Central America are turning Miami to shit and to look like a jungle with you humanoids living in the city!When Miami was Cuban only people used to call Miami the Magic City,now they call Miami the brown midget orphanat!
And it will remain shit as long as you the exilios are running things. Who needs to go to the third world for corruption, when we have the Cubans in Miami?
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#29 Mar 2, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Cuban exile to another. I disagree with you and agree 100% with Blue Streak.
Politically we are simply lethal .

CUBAN politicians run Miami NOT other hispanics and look what we exiles have done.

"10 most miserable cities of 2011
2. Miami
The sun and lack of a state income tax are the only things keeping Miami out of the top spot.

Foreclosures hit one in 14 homes last year. Corruption is off the charts, with 404 government officials convicted of crimes this past decade in South Florida."

http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx...

Jose

Hollywood, FL

#30 Mar 2, 2012
I am ashamed as you should be. I look for any politician who is not Cuban .
I hope you forgive me for not being a separatist thinking ethnic voter.

The Cuban community that doesn’t care about corruption when it casts its vote was critically portrayed by most leading city columnists and others, Cuban and otherwise. Robert Steinback, a Black Miami Herald columnist, said the Cuban community is gullible. Liz Balmaseda calls it “a knee-jerk majority” that would elect a hamster wearing a Cuba Libre T-shirt, and,“They only cared that he was Cuban.”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#31 Mar 2, 2012
My God why did so many leave Cuba only to than recreate it.
Forgive me my exile brother but we can no longer live in denial.

My loyalty is to the USA not Miami Cuban corruption.

"Dario Moreno, a professor of political science at Miami International University, incurred the wrath of fellow Hispanics when he went on the CBS News magazine 60 Minutes in January and criticized Miami's Cuban community for the city's corruption"

"Elena Diaz, a Cuban-American whose parents immigrated to Miami when she was a baby says,'This is the way it was in Cuba before Fidel Castro. I heard my parents talk about it that country was so corrupt. Corruption's what actually destroyed it and now they're doing the same thing here.'"

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#32 Mar 2, 2012
<quoted text>
And it will remain shit as long as you the exilios are running things. Who needs to go to the third world for corruption, when we have the Cubans in Miami?
I could tell you stories alone of some (NON chain) pharmacies in Hialeah which sell steroids to kids while city officials , police look the other way which would make you sick.

"State and federal corruption fighters have real job security in Miami, thanks to the nearly 300 city or Dade County officials already indicted, a list that seems to grow longer daily. This year and last, entire city departments have come under scrutiny"

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#33 Mar 2, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
My exile brother. You know I like and respect you but it is time the truth be told.

I trust you will not be angry at the messanger and read the links.
I hope you will not attack the messenger and protect the countless and useless self serving Miami Cuban politicians, officials.

"Mafia-like code against self-blame and exposure, they attack the messenger rather than the corrupt politicians who twist ethnic loyalty to shield their own selfish purposes. "

Marco Island,Florida

#34 Mar 2, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
My exile brother. You know I like and respect you but it is time the truth be told.
I trust you will not be angry at the messanger and read the links.
I hope you will not attack the messenger and protect the countless and useless self serving Miami Cuban politicians, officials.
"Mafia-like code against self-blame and exposure, they attack the messenger rather than the corrupt politicians who twist ethnic loyalty to shield their own selfish purposes. "
Don't worry about any atracks from me MF(My Friend) because I never open your virius infested websites,beside you have all the right and reasons (Such as envy,hate,inferiority complex etc) in the world to attack us Cubans as well as all the rights to defend your humanoid brothers!

Marco Island,Florida

#35 Mar 2, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Cuban exile to another. I disagree with you and agree 100% with Blue Streak.
Politically we are simply lethal .
CUBAN politicians run Miami NOT other hispanics and look what we exiles have done.
"10 most miserable cities of 2011
2. Miami
The sun and lack of a state income tax are the only things keeping Miami out of the top spot.
Foreclosures hit one in 14 homes last year. Corruption is off the charts, with 404 government officials convicted of crimes this past decade in South Florida."
http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx...
"As a Cuban exile to another" jajaja ,no MF(My Friend) and know being a Cuban has been your most cherished dream,but try to accept that you are NOT a Cuban and NEVER will!
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#36 Mar 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I have to say that in truth I get along very well with the older exiles because UNLIKE the MAJORITY of Non Cuban Hispanics here they actually vote.

Politically we have nothing in common but I have done some favors for them and we do get along. I disdain and look down upon the majority of other Hispanics for their political apathy.

At this point there are enough NON Cubans here who are citizens to make a difference but they rather suck their fingers which they place up their non voting azz and whine rather than vote.

A non Cuban like Cherokee who votes in EVERY election not just once every 4 yrs is rare in Miami.
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#37 Mar 2, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about any atracks from me MF(My Friend) because I never open your virius infested websites,beside you have all the right and reasons (Such as envy,hate,inferiority complex etc) in the world to attack us Cubans as well as all the rights to defend your humanoid brothers!
I am delighted that you consider me a MF as I to feel the same about you.We are brothers.

"beside you have all the right and reasons (Such as envy,hate,inferiority complex etc) in the world to attack us Cubans as well as all the rights to defend your humanoid brothers!"

Hermano politically we are a disaster and famous for our corruption but as time goes by I am starting to think that since other Hispanics are so politically apathetic that perhaps it is best that we run this banana republic.

The Anglo who could have made the difference was driven away by what we politically did to this place.

I do not see the Blacks here as any less politically corrupt or lower political standards than us thus at this point we might be the best option. SAD AS THAT IS.
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#38 Mar 2, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
"As a Cuban exile to another" jajaja ,no MF(My Friend) and know being a Cuban has been your most cherished dream,but try to accept that you are NOT a Cuban and NEVER will!
Lol but I am Cuban and born in Cuba .

I will never be a blind , conned by Miami politicians ,MIAMI Cuban and that is the only Cuban you know.

I enjoyed our chat but must get going. Wish me luck this Sun but I am not holding my breath.

Give Carlos my best.

Jose

Marco Island,Florida

#39 Mar 2, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say that in truth I get along very well with the older exiles because UNLIKE the MAJORITY of Non Cuban Hispanics here they actually vote.
Politically we have nothing in common but I have done some favors for them and we do get along. I disdain and look down upon the majority of other Hispanics for their political apathy.
At this point there are enough NON Cubans here who are citizens to make a difference but they rather suck their fingers which they place up their non voting azz and whine rather than vote.
A non Cuban like Cherokee who votes in EVERY election not just once every 4 yrs is rare in Miami.

Why do you act so surprised for Cherokee being rare???Cherokee would be a very rare 'person' in any country in this world!
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#40 Mar 2, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you act so surprised for Cherokee being rare???Cherokee would be a very rare 'person' in any country in this world!
Cherokee is a character and you would like Cherokee. I suspect one day if not soon enough you will meet .

Problem is you start with silly set ups and traps instead of just meeting to talk/debate.

If I could clone Cherokee into a majority, our problems in Miami would come to an end .

I am NOT Cherokee and Cherokee is not compassionate one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's up, docks? Lake Hopatcong has 2,183 of them (Jan '15) Jan '15 blaxout 1
Title IX Lawsuit brought against Drew University (Sep '14) Sep '14 yesmeansyes 1
News Regional Probate Judge Candidate Q&A: Nicholas ... (Jun '11) Nov '13 Disgruntled Benef... 2
News Group aims for revival of American chestnut tree (Sep '13) Oct '13 gone with the wind 3
News Soda, Coke or pop? Raleigh grad student creates... (Jun '13) Jun '13 drinker 1
News Madison Begins Cleanup After Waking to 'War Zone' (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jeffery Triggs 1
News NAACP president to speak at Freedom Fund banquet (Oct '11) Oct '11 Big Boy 2
More from around the web