Retirements could open Iowa judiciary...

Retirements could open Iowa judiciary to diversity

There are 7 comments on the Ankeny Press Citizen story from Jul 31, 2011, titled Retirements could open Iowa judiciary to diversity. In it, Ankeny Press Citizen reports that:

Nearly one in four of Iowa's trial-level judges will become eligible to retire with full pensions over the next five years, potentially opening the door for more women and minorities to join the state's mostly white and male judiciary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ankeny Press Citizen.

PTBW Forever

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2011
Yes, by all means get rid of the only mostly white state judiciaries and call that diversity...

what a joke.
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Is it a coincidence that America has declined precipitously as it has become more diverse. Snivel rights and mass immigration have been like poison for America and the West. Only race war and revolution will provide a solution.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2011
It's not the blacks fault. It's our fault for not controlling it.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2011
CaptainRight wrote:
It's not the blacks fault. It's our fault for not controlling it.
I agree! Immigration levels are INSANE and have been it seems for over 30 years. The majority of the population (Whites) have rarely even had a small protest against any of it. I don't understand it at all.
Black Facts

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2011
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Immigration levels are INSANE and have been it seems for over 30 years. The majority of the population (Whites) have rarely even had a small protest against any of it. I don't understand it at all.
It's your White laws and rules that YOU PEOPLE have made and broken. You people being the ''majority'' of the population ?

The Caucasian race is dwindling and on a major decline. Your GOP mofos are the ones letting these Latinos, Asians and Middle Easterns in this hellhole and DOWNSIZING your race, NOT AFRICAN AMERICANS, AFRICANS AND PAN AFRICANS in general. We're unfazed and ALWAYS will be.

That's why you stay mad and miserable in here all the damn time.

LOL & SMH.

I remember you Klanswoman. You'll ALWAYS sound stupid and irrelevant in this waste dump.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Black Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your White laws and rules that YOU PEOPLE have made and broken. You people being the ''majority'' of the population ?
The Caucasian race is dwindling and on a major decline. Your GOP mofos are the ones letting these Latinos, Asians and Middle Easterns in this hellhole and DOWNSIZING your race, NOT AFRICAN AMERICANS, AFRICANS AND PAN AFRICANS in general. We're unfazed and ALWAYS will be.
That's why you stay mad and miserable in here all the damn time.
LOL & SMH.
I remember you Klanswoman. You'll ALWAYS sound stupid and irrelevant in this waste dump.
Latinos, Asians and Middle Easterners are nowhere in the league of vileness that blacks are. No comparison.
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#7 Aug 2, 2011
no, we got rid of a few of those same sex phaggot lovers during the last election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dems flock to both Clinton and Sanders Jun 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 11
News Wheat Growers adds corporate attorney Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 1
News Some thoughts as we wait to see whether Ferguso... (Nov '14) Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Leonard Pitts Jr.: Some thoughts as we wait to ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Harvest of change (Sep '14) Sep '14 Does Not Compute 5
News Professor analyzes Taylor Swift and pop culture (Apr '14) Apr '14 I HATE New Days 7
News Black History Month menus upset college students (Mar '14) Mar '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
More from around the web