Alito Emerges as Supreme Court Rock Star

Full story: CBS News

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito speaks about constitutional law during a lecture at Drake University, Thursday, Sept.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2010

“Homosapien ”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Isn't he the one that said foreign interests wouldn't be able to participate in U.S. politics after the court's awful decision to allow unfettered corporate and special interest monies pour into our campaigns, including is it the Rotary Club or Chamber or Commerce that is getting donations from a small oil rich nation.
Regular Jane

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Of course he's an excellent judge. Just like Justice Roberts. Bush appointed them!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

So Now we have this pack of Jews and corporate hacks
and with 9 of them they cant stop a pack of nuts from wrecking funerals. Not one of these self important parasites deserves the seat they hold. a funeral in all cultures,is considered a religious and sacred event, No one has ever been stupid enough to tolerate any form of interference, not until these politically correct goons began their attack on the values Held By the White Race. How Long would they sit by If I took 25 Nazi Stormtroopers and raised Hell at a Jewish Funeral ? How about 50 Klansmen at a black funeral, oh there would be a great gnashing of the teeth, but its ok to screw over the family of dead Servicemen.
This nut and his losers can act out all they want,they can crap on the floor of the supreme courts chamber for all i care,but no one has the right to interfere with a funeral.

“Homosapien ”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

The republicans have put the U.S.A. and it's elections up for sale treating Lady Liberty like she's a prostitute.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Drake University Discussions

Search the Drake University Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Professor analyzes Taylor Swift and pop culture Apr '14 I HATE New Days 7
Black History Month menus upset college students Mar '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Divya Krishna Voorubandi of Hillsborough named ... Feb '14 sari 1
Therapy dog trainer's lawsuit against Drake goi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 John W 1
Michele Bachmann's Iowa manager defects to Ron ... (Dec '11) Aug '13 swedenforever 2
'Beautiful Bulldog' Huckleberry crowned in Iowa (Apr '13) Apr '13 PFfff 3
Cuban ag law professor visits Drake (Apr '13) Apr '13 Don from Canada 7
•••
•••