Liberian Politician George Weah Gradu...

Liberian Politician George Weah Graduates With U.S. College Degree

There are 3 comments on the Voice of America story from Jul 1, 2011, titled Liberian Politician George Weah Graduates With U.S. College Degree. In it, Voice of America reports that:

George Weah says leadership is not about how many degrees one has but rather how politicians understand and fulfill the needs of their citizens Former Liberian presidential candidate and football legend George Weah of the Congress for Democratic Change Party says it is never too late for anyone to pursue and achieve a dream.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

James emmanuel Potter

Europe

#1 Jul 1, 2011
I just want to say to a very big thank you for a job well done. Many persons/people will not have taken the step you took, but for the love you have for us Liberians you took an understanable steps for our future. we say to you today ,come and rule us come election 2011, as our new vice president. bravo, bravo,bravo. God bless you papa George.
George korboi

Europe

#2 Oct 9, 2011
Only GOD know how much you need for paid MR GEORGE WEAH YOU ARE BLESS AND YOU WILL FOR EVER REMAIN BLESS PAPA, I LOVE YOU AND I PRAY TO SEE YOU LIVE FOR EVER, IF OTHER BAD LIBERIAN HAVE ALWAYS BEAN CAUSING TROUBLE THAT WAS THEN, NOT NOW BECAUSE WE THE YOUTH OF THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER BE CARRY AWAY BY ANY OF THOSE EVIL AMERICAN LIBERIAN DOGS. DONOT WORRY PAPA GEORGE WEAH WE WILL MAKE SHOW YOU WIN THIS ELECTION THIS YEAR. IF THEY TRY ANY STUPIDNESS WE WILL DO AS THEY DID IN 2005 I MEAN WE WILL SELECT YOUR. AND I PRAMISE YOU I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE ORGANIZER, I MEAN IT, AND I AM WILLING TO DIE FOR IT. THIS IS MY MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
Goumezo Mensah

Rome, Italy

#3 Oct 25, 2011
I read and understood your comments,but what i believed in is Peace and reality should prevail in this our country,because we know in this country if we are talking about dying for somebody in this fragile country,that's not good say.All i will like to say about the election, it should be fair and peaceful not fighting and dying for somebody who want be PRESIDENT.......Please LIBERIANS
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeVry University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gays are at the top of the president's persecut... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gayle Queen 5
News Casey J. Kohlmeier (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pontiac Citizen 2
News Weah returns to Liberia with degree (Jul '11) Dec '12 George Weahnag 5
Fianancial Aid and Disbursements question? (Oct '12) Oct '12 Trey Denson 1
$1 Homework Questions Answered by Expert Schola... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike Bowers 1
News George Weah gets educated in quest for election (Aug '10) Aug '12 John Doe 19
I need your opinion about verbal and non-verbal... (May '12) May '12 Kuma 1
More from around the web