East Stroudsburg University holds grand opening for Bethlehem campus

Aug 17, 2012 Read more: NJ.com

Marcia Welsh, East Stroudsburg University president, speaks at the Grand Opening of its Lehigh Valley Center Friday morning in Bethlehem.

Read more
Pander Bar

Switzerland

#1 Aug 18, 2012
One day this system is going to crash. I have seen people graduate who can hardly read and write but they all have the great equalizer - the student loan. This, along with the ineptness and failure of our banking system will, do our society in. We are bankrupt. The only thing our current post secondary education system produces these days is four years of partying until you drop and economic slaves who will be chattel of the government for the rest of their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeSales University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scene: LifePath presents bountiful Thanksgiving... (Dec '13) Dec '13 silly rabbit 1
News Alum Challenges DeSales' Sex Orientation Stance (Aug '12) Aug '12 StandingFirm 2
News Alum Challenges DeSales' Sex Orientation Stance (Aug '12) Aug '12 STEPHMAR 1
News Stanford Who's Who Selects George T. Badulak Fo... (Apr '11) Sep '11 honestly 10
Hurricane Irene (Aug '11) Aug '11 Stephanie 2
News Gas Drillers Are Willing to Pay Tax, Legislator... (May '11) May '11 Disgusted 2
News Stanford Who's Who Selects George T. Badulak Fo... (Apr '11) Apr '11 D Belenzini 2
More from around the web