Alum Challenges DeSales' Sex Orientation Stance

Aug 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

An online petition currently circulating hopes that DeSales University will reconsider the decision to not allow a Lesbian, Gay,A Bisexual and Transgender student-run organization on campus.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2012
david traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

There shouldn't be place in an University for prejudice.. Do they expurgate Plato also?
StandingFirm

Jamison, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Good for DeSales. They are standing firm in the values of the faith. If you don't like it go to another school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent DeSales University Discussions

Search the DeSales University Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene: LifePath presents bountiful Thanksgiving... (Dec '13) Dec '13 silly rabbit 1
East Stroudsburg University holds grand opening... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Pander Bar 1
Alum Challenges DeSales' Sex Orientation Stance (Aug '12) Aug '12 STEPHMAR 1
Stanford Who's Who Selects George T. Badulak Fo... (Apr '11) Sep '11 honestly 10
Hurricane Irene (Aug '11) Aug '11 Stephanie 2
Gas Drillers Are Willing to Pay Tax, Legislator... (May '11) May '11 Disgusted 2
Stanford Who's Who Selects George T. Badulak Fo... (Apr '11) Apr '11 D Belenzini 2
•••
•••