Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicag...

Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall

There are 2 comments on the KansasCity.com story from May 14, 2011, titled Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

The mayor-elect strolled into the historic Chicago Theatre for a Neil Young concert wearing grayish-green sneakers, jeans and a soft sweater over a blue T-shirt. At his side was actress Jennifer Beals, the star of "Flashdance," and her husband.Rahm Emanuel was out on the town, and Mayor Richard Daley he's not.When the former White House chief of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

United States

#1 May 14, 2011
who gives a shit! just another crook!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2011
awww. he's NOT having a heart attack in that picture? Tsk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DePaul University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fight for $15 rallies part-time college professors Sep 27 Poondar Patel 2
News Cops ask for help finding man setting fires in ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 bite me 1
News Straight Out of Saigon: The Vietnamese Experien... (Feb '15) Feb '15 SpongeBob 2
News Washington Park special taxing district plan dr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Say it brother sa... 2
News Jewish Students Say They Are Unsafe on Chicago ... (May '14) May '14 Yes but 2
News Correction: Malaysia-Plane-Mystery story (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sadaf 3
News What if the missing Malaysia plane is never found? (Mar '14) Mar '14 hahahaha 20
More from around the web