Bill Clinton in Chicago to campaign f...

Bill Clinton in Chicago to campaign for Emanuel

There are 7 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jan 18, 2011, titled Bill Clinton in Chicago to campaign for Emanuel. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Rahm Emanuel hopes Bill Clinton can persuade Chicago voters to support his bid for mayor, despite a former mayoral contender's warning that Clinton risks his popular standing with the African American community by backing Emanuel rather than a black candidate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

ofis koltuklari

Istanbul, Turkey

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Demirel hem de Sezer’in görev sürelerinde Çankaya’nın üzerinde bir Turgut Özal hayaletinin geziyor olduğunu söylemek abartılı olmaz.

http://www.casella.com.tr
scout

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2011
bill is most likely too stupid to know what he's doing, but marxist hillary kinda understands her anti-Christ posturing, so I suspect she told him what to do to strengthen USA Marxists: support this WH Marxist LOSER!

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2011
So why would someone in Turkey care if Bill Clinton
went to stump for Emanuel? Do they have relations that immigrated to Chicago?
What is really weird is Obama is coming nearby to Wisconsin on an official presidential trip on the 26th. So I'm wondering if the American taxpayer is picking up the cost of this official trip and then the Emanuel camp is going to put a tiny, tiny bit of cash in too so Obama will stop over in Chicago for campaigning.
If this is the case, I think the people of Manitowoc ought to feel a bit ticked that their police etc costs will go up..not because the pres wants to see them...NO...he really wants to travel to Chicago on Manitowoc's dime!
"The White House said today the Democrat Obama would visit Manitowoc a week from tomorrow – a day after the president delivers his State-of-the-Union address..."
www.sheboyganpress.com/article/.../President-...

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2011
I say let Emanuel run in the election.
Because then the voters can tell him with
their votes that he would not be a good mayor.

Clinton star power does not make a good mayor.
Storm Warning

Cazenovia, WI

#5 Jan 18, 2011
maybe he could talk with Manitowoc county veteran of the year

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2011
Well, there is still time, maybe that Vet of the Year should contact the Democratic leadership in the city and ask for five minutes with the pres.

All this stuff has to be secured ahead of time
for everything to be safe and productive.

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2011
I support the Vets of Foreign Wars all the time.
Whenever they send me an envelope in the mail, I always send back a check.

I don't usually drop into their buckets at grocery stores, though.

This is one of the few charities that are really top notch. That is why I support them so heavily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DePaul University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DePaul Pledges Its Campus Is Safe For All Illeg... Sep 7 Trump is a joke 5
News Ottawa natives Cory, Simon Tiffin performing to... Aug '17 just me 3
News An Iraqi-American professor remembers his compl... Apr '17 Simran 3
News Today's Kampus Krazy Update (Apr '16) Apr '16 June Ann 1
News Mihalopoulos: Logan Square boy writes of more t... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Teacher 1
News Fight for $15 rallies part-time college professors (Apr '15) Sep '15 Poondar Patel 2
News Cops ask for help finding man setting fires in ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 bite me 1
More from around the web