DePaul student shot and killed in Log...

DePaul student shot and killed in Logan Square

There are 13 comments on the CLTV - Chicago Land's TV story from Nov 2, 2009, titled DePaul student shot and killed in Logan Square. In it, CLTV - Chicago Land's TV reports that:

A 21-year-old man shot and killed at a party in the city's Logan Square neighborhood was a "standout student" at DePaul University who was recently named as a recipient of a prestigious statewide honor, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV - Chicago Land's TV.

Nancy Mortonthal

Westchester, IL

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Often the best and the brightest are killed by street punks. Very sad.
unbs

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2009
please stop posting bad news its scaring the shoppers.....chicago media, and its making lib programs look like wasteful crap
Nancy Mortonthal

Westchester, IL

#3 Nov 2, 2009
unbs wrote:
please stop posting bad news its scaring the shoppers.....chicago media, and its making lib programs look like wasteful crap
Certainly let's censor the media as advocated by Sarah Palin. You're a goof. Post again when you can learn to love America and the freedoms she affords you.
unbs

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2009
Nancy Mortonthal wrote:
<quoted text> Certainly let's censor the media as advocated by Sarah Palin. You're a goof. Post again when you can learn to love America and the freedoms she affords you.
ur still odrama high.....sober up or dont vote for lib celebrities from crook county
poopoo caacaa

London, UK

#5 Nov 2, 2009
everyone relax and vote for puppies
leonard

Joliet, IL

#6 Nov 3, 2009
I agree with ms.nancy you have no class or taste
Nancy Mortonthal

Westchester, IL

#7 Nov 3, 2009
leonard wrote:
I agree with ms.nancy you have no class or taste
UNBS has a lot of class. Unfortunately it is all low.
unbs

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2009
do students buy drugs from bad people ?
Rose

AOL

#9 Nov 4, 2009
Another senseless killing and this involved college students. From what I read in the newspapaers and heard in the media Frankie Valencia was a great guy, an excellent student who cared about others. I hope that his classmates and DePaul University can be a comfort to his family in this time of need. I hope that there is justice for Frankie and that his short life leaves a legacy for all that knew him.
Rose

AOL

#10 Nov 4, 2009
Frankie Valencia was a great guy, an excellent student and caring individual. Lets honor his memory with our comments on this site.
trent west

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 4, 2009
Nancy Mortonthal wrote:
<quoted text> UNBS has a lot of class. Unfortunately it is all low.
It's no wonder it's Moronthal!
Jerry

Roy, WA

#12 Nov 4, 2009
Always been a tough neighorhood - parts of it.
Birth Control Now

Plainfield, IL

#13 Nov 5, 2009
unbs wrote:
do students buy drugs from bad people ?
Sometimes they do and they are part of the violence problem. That is not what happened here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DePaul University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today's Kampus Krazy Update Apr '16 June Ann 1
News Mihalopoulos: Logan Square boy writes of more t... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Teacher 1
News Fight for $15 rallies part-time college professors (Apr '15) Sep '15 Poondar Patel 2
News Cops ask for help finding man setting fires in ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 bite me 1
News Straight Out of Saigon: The Vietnamese Experien... (Feb '15) Feb '15 SpongeBob 2
News Washington Park special taxing district plan dr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Say it brother sa... 2
News Jewish Students Say They Are Unsafe on Chicago ... (May '14) May '14 Yes but 2
More from around the web