Pictures of Blagojevich: A crook or a fool?

Jun 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Was Rod Blagojevich a crook? Or was he merely a bumbler, a goof - naive, trusting and played for a fool by cynical campaign fundraisers and political fixers? Some who know him will have trouble swallowing the idea of Blagojevich, a veteran state lawmaker and congressman who was elected Illinois governor twice, as the all-American chump.

Comments
1 - 20 of 74 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
gladys

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Jun 14, 2010
I would say both!

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2010
"A crook or a fool?"

He's a Democrat, but that would be redundant!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Same crooked look as fellow chicago POS Obama and Emanuel.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#5 Jun 14, 2010
Gladys...that was my first thought too!
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#6 Jun 14, 2010
I wonder if Jenna BUSH is covering the trial. I saw her on the Today show. She seems to get her articulation from her father. It's not what you know, but who you know.
bob

Leavenworth, KS

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Why should it make any difference. Aren't the prisons full of stupid crooks?
LOL

Tampa, FL

#10 Jun 14, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
I wonder if Jenna BUSH is covering the trial. I saw her on the Today show. She seems to get her articulation from her father. It's not what you know, but who you know.
He He he....jealous much......

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#12 Jun 14, 2010
Beersteiner wrote:
"A crook or a fool?"
He's a Democrat, but that would be redundant!
Why didn't you generalize him as a "white guy"? Is that too specific?
LOL

Tampa, FL

#13 Jun 14, 2010
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you generalize him as a "white guy"? Is that too specific?
AWWWW, you're so cute when your little black azz is racist......

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2010
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you generalize him as a "white guy"? Is that too specific?
Your racism is showing again!
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#15 Jun 14, 2010
bob wrote:
Why should it make any difference. Aren't the prisons full of stupid crooks?
Oh yes, it's the COLONISTS against the billionaires of the ROYAL family.

Here's a lovely article from the UK.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp...

Cheerio, Teabagger!
Not Now

Willis, TX

#16 Jun 14, 2010
Same asshat mentality as the POS in the WH.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#17 Jun 14, 2010
We all know what Blago is. Let us hope he is a songbird as well and sings the truth about all the corrupt politicians including Obama.
rut ro rorge

Springfield, IL

#18 Jun 14, 2010
if jesus had not accepted jesus would he still be jesus

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Jun 14, 2010
gladys wrote:
I would say both!
Just another puppet on a string like Odoodle.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Jun 14, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, it's the COLONISTS against the billionaires of the ROYAL family.
Here's a lovely article from the UK.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp...
Cheerio, Teabagger!
SHOCK VIDEO: Liberal congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk...for asking if he agrees with Odoodle’s agenda………..It is easy to see they are losing it mentally and in reality.

Liberal DC think tank running White House response to BP? Can’t Obama do anything for himself…………..ah the inexperience again shows. Out sourcing propaganda.

White House for sale, according to real estate listing...Heck that’s been bought and paid for three times in the last year and a half. The SEIU made the Down Payment and well you know a million here a million there…………….pretty soon your talking real money.

PAPER: Piers Morgan to replace Larry King on CNN...That’s CNN, give the job to a foreigner, not an American.

FLASHBACK: Resigned from anti-war UK paper after his own 'Rathergate'...Look for bigger propaganda from CNN.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#21 Jun 14, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWW, you're so cute when your little black azz is racist......
LOL...I'm just saying, if you're going to make generalizations, why stop at political party? There's more ways to profile the guy.

Is one generalization better than others... lol

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#22 Jun 14, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SHOCK VIDEO: Liberal congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk...for asking if he agrees with Odoodle’s agenda………..It is easy to see they are losing it mentally and in reality.
Liberal DC think tank running White House response to BP? Can’t Obama do anything for himself…………..ah the inexperience again shows. Out sourcing propaganda.
White House for sale, according to real estate listing...Heck that’s been bought and paid for three times in the last year and a half. The SEIU made the Down Payment and well you know a million here a million there…………….pretty soon your talking real money.
PAPER: Piers Morgan to replace Larry King on CNN...That’s CNN, give the job to a foreigner, not an American.
FLASHBACK: Resigned from anti-war UK paper after his own 'Rathergate'...Look for bigger propaganda from CNN.
Congressman Etheridge has lost it!


Wonder if he was one of those applauding the Mexican president against the USA? I hope this student sues him! If this is truly representative of the liberals in DC, we need a thorough "House" cleaning.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23 Jun 14, 2010
Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressman Etheridge has lost it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v60oNUoHBYMXX
Wonder if he was one of those applauding the Mexican president against the USA? I hope this student sues him! If this is truly representative of the liberals in DC, we need a thorough "House" cleaning.
Washington DC does need a good enema.........their all so full of it.
Cranky Old Man

United States

#24 Jun 14, 2010
Like most crooks, Blagojevich thought he was to smart to be caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DePaul University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington Park special taxing district plan dr... Aug 12 Say it brother sa... 2
Jewish Students Say They Are Unsafe on Chicago ... May '14 Yes but 2
Correction: Malaysia-Plane-Mystery story Mar '14 Sadaf 3
What if the missing Malaysia plane is never found? Mar '14 hahahaha 20
Burlesque bump-and-grind booming across US (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike 2
Chicago Student Shot In The Head Over His Handset (Jan '14) Jan '14 He who knows 3
New runway to start easing delays at O'Hare (Oct '13) Oct '13 Andy 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

DePaul University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••