faculty studies: "IQ branding"

faculty studies: "IQ branding"

Posted in the Dartmouth College Forum

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Two stand-out accomplished faculty members of Dartmouth College, Dr. Margaret G. Funnell and Dr. John L. Campbell, have been cited for two seminal rationalism papers titled, respectively, "The Left Hemisphere's Role in Hypothesis Formation" (2010) and "Knowledge Regimes and Comparative Political Economy" (2011).

These rationalism-themed papers suggest that analytical neo-classical teachers all over America have been studying society-relevant intellectual processing domains, an education social trend that perhaps suggests that design-themed free market American franchises such as the mosaic Planet Hollywood restaurant franchise are being appreciated as culturally reflective of the economic value of IQ-inquisitive Hollywood (USA) movies sch as "Johnny Mnemonic" (1995).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dartmouth College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bones Gate (Dartmouth Fraternity): Argumentatio... Jan 19 Abishai100 1
News On this day -- December 13 Dec '17 Thats me 18
News Dartmouth Student Wants Financial Aid And Legal... Oct '17 spytheweb 2
News Dartmouth antifa expert was disavowed by his co... Aug '17 C Kersey 1
News 'Black Lives Matter' Conference Talks Race, Mus... (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 4
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
News Secretary's Remarks: U.S.-Vietnam: A Partnershi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 SpongeBob 2
More from around the web