Social Scene/Film Program
Tribeca95

Boulder, CO

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Hey, guys! I've applied to Dartmouth and was wondering if you could tell me more about the social scene. Like, Darmouth Night, Winter Carnival, Green Key, and Fieldstock. I also wanted info about the frats. How easy is it to get into one? Also wondering if they ever cosponsored any events with the sororities? If not, how often do girls show up to the frat parties? How to true to life is Andrew Lohse’s expose? How good/bad are the dorms? Is it possible to get a single freshman year? What about the food? Are there any nice shops/malls/grocery stores nearby?

What about the DOC First-Year (Freshman) Trips?

Also curious as to how good the film studies program is. Thank in advance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dartmouth College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dartmouth Student Wants Financial Aid And Legal... Oct '17 spytheweb 2
News Dartmouth antifa expert was disavowed by his co... Aug '17 C Kersey 1
News 'Black Lives Matter' Conference Talks Race, Mus... (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 4
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
News Secretary's Remarks: U.S.-Vietnam: A Partnershi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 SpongeBob 2
News Are some kids genetically more vulnerable to fo... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
Equity Analyst Internship (Jul '16) Jul '16 WallStreetCC 1
More from around the web