Napolitano: Secret Service scandal 'i...

Napolitano: Secret Service scandal 'inexcusable'

There are 14 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Napolitano: Secret Service scandal 'inexcusable'. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

The Supreme Court is questioning Arizona's tough "show me your papers" law aimed at driving illegal immigrants out of the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

Obama the Dog Eater

AOL

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Janet Incompitano is 'inexcuseable'. She's an Obama hand puppet, same as Eric Holder.

ABO 2012
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Apr 26, 2012
poor nappy feeling neglected cause she can't even pay enough to have her tsa goons feel her fugly asz up much less boink a secret service hunk.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Inexcusable compared to fast and furious?
I See

Omaha, NE

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Inexcusable compared to fast and furious?
Exactly!

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 26, 2012
When you hire psychopathic thugs to guard sociopathic, fascist politicians, what can you expect, Nappy, you traitor?

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 26, 2012
lolol wrote:
poor nappy feeling neglected cause she can't even pay enough to have her tsa goons feel her fugly asz up much less boink a secret service hunk.
AZ thinks she's gay.
Obama the Dog Eater

AOL

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Napolitano is a bull dyke.
Bodacious Babe

Westerville, OH

#9 Apr 28, 2012
Nappy's just jealous! No one would eat that skank out.
AZrocks

Tucson, AZ

#10 May 2, 2012
Napolitano let Phoenix become the #1 Kidnapping City in America on her watch.

So what kind of demonic dung muffin would ask her to be sercetary of Homoland Security?

America's in deep dish without a pizza.

Since: Jul 11

Ruidoso NM

#11 May 2, 2012
exactly so AZrocks

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 May 3, 2012
Really Janet???? Your handling of our southern border is inexcusable, the lies you try to push about the border are inexcusable. The manner in which you are allowing border agents to be be literally defenseless at the border is inexcusable. What is boils down to is that the manner in which you are carrying out the role of your job is inexusable.
EL Viejo

AOL

#13 May 3, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Really Janet???? Your handling of our southern border is inexcusable, the lies you try to push about the border are inexcusable. The manner in which you are allowing border agents to be be literally defenseless at the border is inexcusable. What is boils down to is that the manner in which you are carrying out the role of your job is inexusable.
Janet Incompitano was the perfect Obama pick for DHS. Obama knew from her past actions in regards to completely ignoring border security while she was the Gov. of AZ. she would be his perfect "do nothing" hand puppet that would eagerly carry out his orders when it came to, LMAO, "border security" and to carrying out Obama's orders to "protect and serve" the illegals to get the 2012 latino vote.

Another Obama hand puppet is A.G. Eric Holder. He just does Obama's bidding too.

Wonder what it's like to actually "know" you are Obama "tool fools"?

Incompitano and Holder are both douche bags...
democrat i was

Oil City, PA

#14 May 3, 2012
Napolitano: Secret Service scandal 'inexcusable'

i wonder why she feels that way
its been okay for the democrats party calling the american people nazi, racist and other vile names

its okay for the justice dept having guns going to mexico to be used

its okay with Napolitano not protecting our border

its okay with Napolitano saying the biggest terriost we have are the yog men and women who serving our county in the miltary

it was okay for obame to go after our wounded military saying if you have insurance and it need to pay for their wounds before this nation picks up the tab for their wounds
that was stop very quickly by our vets clubs vfw and others

again the bad behavior that obama and his team has show over these last few yrs.

how dare she saying Napolitano: Secret Service scandal 'inexcusable'

what a freaking joke these butt wipe democrats are

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 May 3, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
I'll second that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dartmouth College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton says she takes a 'backseat to no one' a... Jul '15 common sense 11
News We Are The World: Global Warming Ends African D... Jun '15 Earthling-1 3
News The Meaning of Sex Apr '15 420blvzeit 1
News Inside the mind of anti-vaxxers (Feb '15) Mar '15 I AGREE 8
News With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... (Jan '15) Feb '15 Le Jimbo 163
News The doctor is in: Kathleen Pajer, CHEO's chief ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Wheat Production Sets New Records Thanks To Glo... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Earthling-1 8
More from around the web