Cancer drug may improve memory in Alz...

Cancer drug may improve memory in Alzheimer's patients

There are 2 comments on the PhysOrg Weblog story from Sep 12, 2009, titled Cancer drug may improve memory in Alzheimer's patients. In it, PhysOrg Weblog reports that:

A drug now used to treat cancer may also be able to restore memory deficits in patients with Alzheimer's disease, according to a new study conducted by scientists at Columbia University Medical Center, which appeared in the September issue of The Journal of Alzheimer's Disease .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhysOrg Weblog.

gizella szabo

Brampton, Canada

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Great if this works maybe it can be used to take out memories such as smoking lol. I know I would try it, keeping in mind the ethical principals of course. It would also cure many mental illnesses. I never thought nlt could have any positive but on a broader scale in the right hands it could be a great tool for medicine versus it being used for military purposes or population control via unauthorized experiments on individuals or societies.
Sergio
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climate change will force today's kids to pay f... Jul 19 so much hot air 1
News APNewsBreak: House reaches deal to greatly expa... Jul 14 anonymous 4
News Jesus Arrested as Illegal Immigrant in New Poli... Jun 30 Valerie 22
News New York's highest court welcomes first openly ... Jun 27 Jerry 12
News List of Demands Made by Illegal Immigrant Stude... Jun '17 spytheweb 2
News Investigation of Trump's charity wins Pulitzer ... Jun '17 yidfellas v USA 2
News Complaints about SoHa are ignorant to Harlem hi... Jun '17 Jewish Pete 1
More from around the web