New York Judge Works With a Litigant on Federal Bankruptcy Fraud, Is it a crime?

Posted in the Columbia University Forum

Columbia Law Question

New York, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
If New York Judge Laura Drager, assists a very rich and Powerful Male Litigant in committing Federal Bankruptcy Fraud, is that a crime?

Dear Students and Professors at Columbia Law School;

My question is one in regard to the Law. If a New York City Judge, Laura Drager, Actively Assists and Enables a Powerful and Rich Male Litigant to Commit Federal Bankruptcy Fraud, is it a crime?

My question is based on the following facts:

1. If Judge Drager was given a notrarized 'sworn to" federal document stating definitively that the male litigant is "parking" $750,000 in someone elses name,

2. and Judge Drager also knows that the male litigant had/has another $500-700,000 in cash from selling artwork deliberately excluded from the Male Litigant's Net Worth Statement submitted to Judge Drager Court,

3.and the Male Litigant owns a company with 5 offices around the world as per Bloomberg Business Week,

4. and the Male Litigant owns two Mercedes Sports Cars and a Race Care Which Was Purchased right before declaring bankruptcy,

5.and the Male Litigant also buys $100,000 Benz during the Bankruptcy,

6.and the Male Litigant Spent Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars vacationing with a friend in South Beach Florida, and skiing in the Alps and partying all over the world prior and during the Bankruptcy and Judge Drager knew about it

7. and the Male Litigant Spent thousands of dollars starting a new company by diverting funds from the original company of which the wife was 50% Shareholder and a company which she primarily financed,

8. and the Judge Drager knew that the Male Litigant unlawfully pocketed/stole $2 million of his wife's Court Ordered Money from her eviction fire sale of her apartment, in a separate room at the closing with all of the Judge Drager Lawyers in attendance including the Judge's most favorite crooked lawyer Raoul Felder, while Judge Drager threw an innocent Mom and three shell-shocked children out onto the street for a mere $17,000 in maintenance costs on a virtually mortgage-free apartment, which the first Judge said should be remedied by taking out a simple home-equity loan,

9. and Judge Drager knew that the "male litigant" had conservatively $4-5 million in cash on hand while filing a Federal Bankruptcy Petition, where his primary creditors were his 90 year old mother, his sister, his brother-in-law and his pool guy, and the debt was for at most $75,000

10. and Judge Drager had statements in Chinese showing that the male litigant had moved even more money to China and had Chinese Bank Accounts

11. and Judge Drager was given a copy of the "male litigants" hand-written diaries stating a good portion of his deals that closed during the time he filed a fraudulent bankruptcy petition, amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars of which the "male litigant" became very rich

12. and Judge Drager Orchestrated an arrangement with Gibson Dunn & Crutcher to tank the "female litigant's" claims in the bankruptcy by not filing documents on time, irrespective of the fact that Gibson Dunn represented the "male litigant's" business partners while representing the wife, so Judge Drager could eliminate 3 years of unpaid child support, 5 years of all Court Ordered expenses, in the next Court Date

13. and Judge Drager worked on behalf of the "male litigant" by calling the Bankruptcy trustee and Bankruptcy Judge to lobby on the "male litigants" behalf, even though the "male litigant was Filing a Fraudulent Federal Bankruptcy Petition and Committing Bankruptcy Fraud...

My Question is...Has Judge Laura Drager Committed a Crime?

If you could give me an answer to my question, it would be appreciated. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New study: How to change minds on gay marriage Dec 11 Aspirin Between M... 4
Philip Kitcher: a New Atheisma hasna t supplied... Dec 11 Geezerjock 8
Will the Rolling Stone fallout keep rape victim... Dec 8 WAZCC 1
Turkey's first culture minister passes away Dec 6 SpaceBlues 1
Research Paper: ISIS-Turkey List Nov '14 Dander 1
Role of genetics in autism focus of free Kaiser... Oct '14 Vaccines Cause Au... 1
Resistance to healthy school lunches reveals la... Oct '14 Jim the Hoax Denier 1
More from around the web