Eat more chocolate, win more Nobels?

Eat more chocolate, win more Nobels?

There are 3 comments on the WOODTV.com story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Eat more chocolate, win more Nobels?. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

Take this with a grain of salt, or perhaps some almonds or hazelnuts: A study ties chocolate consumption to the number of Nobel Prize winners a country has and suggests it's a sign that the sweet treat can boost brain power.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Oct 11, 2012
or afford the chocolate

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2012
A fat guy walks into a bar, sits down, and starts eating a handfull of chocolate. The bartender grunts, "you oughta think about giving that up." The man replies, "first I gotta figure out why my stool is so hard."

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#3 Oct 11, 2012
"...A study ties chocolate consumption to the number of Nobel Prize winners a country has"

Cool. Raise this number by the Tangent of Blue and you realize this study was prepared by morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton Wants Every Police Department T... (Apr '15) Apr 13 The American 8
News Romney would rank among richest presidents ever (Jan '12) Mar '16 Traitors 166
News Scientists Eliminate Core Symptom of Schizophre... Mar '16 Edgervati 2
News Federal Reserve chair announces interest rate hike Dec '15 Synque 24
News Trump's 'Muslim ban' is xenophobic and offensiv... Dec '15 Susan 3
News Report finds few minorities in top Senate staff... Dec '15 Friends Project 1
News How Woodrow Wilson Denied African-Americans an ... Dec '15 Big Knob 4
More from around the web