Former Obama Classmate Calls For Him To Release His Records

Full story: NowPublic 9
Wayne Allen Root attended Columbia University the same year as Barack Hussein Obama, taking some of the very same courses as Barry Soetoro as the foreign student identified himself 30 years ago. Read more
right on
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Amazing, I know more about Paul Ryan after a week, than I know about Obama over the past 6 years?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2012
right on wrote:
Amazing, I know more about Paul Ryan after a week, than I know about Obama over the past 6 years?
You just made a very valid point here!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Oh we know a fair amount about barry. All one has to do is read his books. Now having said that do we know everything we should know? Nope we don't. A lot of people want to know how well he did in college. What's the big deal if he got A's, B's, or C's? Show us the records and be done with it.
Clearly

Omaha, NE

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
Oh we know a fair amount about barry. All one has to do is read his books. Now having said that do we know everything we should know? Nope we don't. A lot of people want to know how well he did in college. What's the big deal if he got A's, B's, or C's? Show us the records and be done with it.
I believe it's because he doesn't want his "Foreign Student" status revealed.
Steve C

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Right. After 1 week we know that Paul Ryan ran the marathon in <2.5 hours, voted for TARP and the auto industry bailout, supports the same $716 million Medicare reduction in provider reimbursements he criticizes BO for supporting, etc. Whether you like Ryan or not, realize he's not someone who just poppoed up out of Jaynesville, WI -- he's a career politician who's been in Washington for going on 20 years. Don't expect much new/different out of him.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Go see 2016 at the movies, Obama is shown in his true light.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Steve C wrote:
Right. After 1 week we know that Paul Ryan ran the marathon in <2.5 hours, voted for TARP and the auto industry bailout, supports the same $716 million Medicare reduction in provider reimbursements he criticizes BO for supporting, etc. Whether you like Ryan or not, realize he's not someone who just poppoed up out of Jaynesville, WI -- he's a career politician who's been in Washington for going on 20 years. Don't expect much new/different out of him.
Obama is a 15+ year politician and we can see from the past 3 years what to expect from him and it isn't pretty.
BO Workday 10 to 4

Orange, CA

#10 Sep 5, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a 15+ year politician and we can see from the past 3 years what to expect from him and it isn't pretty.
As Michelle said at the DNC convention, being elected president didn't change Barack, it revealed him.

Rampant cronyism
Blatant lying
Throwing his voters under the bus
10 - 4 work days
Golf
Elitist lifestyle among rich
Ignoring George his brother in poverty
Guzzling around in Airforce One
Bowing to Saudi king
Spendaholic with other people's money
Stiffing towns with his campaign bills
Taking all credit for OBL
Preying on vulnerable youth for votes with bribes of free loans
16 Trillion debt spending more than 42 presidents put together
Disastrous role model for OWS, debased FBI behavior in foreign countries
Narcissistic and thin-skinned behavior
Making deals with enemies behind America's back
Divisionary rhetoric
Silly blame games
the list goes on
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Sep 5, 2012
Why bother with his past? We've seen enough. Let's just fire the guy and be done with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYT Reporter: Quoting Global Warming Skeptics P... 6 hr Butters 10
News Police: No evidence of gang-rape at University ... Wed fedupwiththemess 3
News Stanford under pressure to reform sexual-assaul... Mar 20 prison riot night 1
News Anti-Israel Divestment Push Gains Traction At U... Mar 1 hicosymotu 1
News Cuomo unveils campaign to fight sexual assault ... Feb 27 serfs up 6
Crossfit Survey - Take a minute! Feb '15 Maria 1
News Honoring Malcolm X and other African American l... Feb '15 Timothy 3
More from around the web