A Muslim on the Banning of Noah: It's Not You, Russell Crowe, It's Me

There are 21 comments on the Religion Dispatched story from Mar 11, 2014, titled A Muslim on the Banning of Noah: It's Not You, Russell Crowe, It's Me. In it, Religion Dispatched reports that:

RD Senior Correspondent Haroon Moghul is a Fellow both at the Center on National Security at Fordham Law and with the Institute for Social Policy and Understanding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion Dispatched.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#22 Mar 12, 2014
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz WT57 LOL! Wow ! you really stuck it in deep! That thorn must be permanently embedded by now. LOL! CheerZ
So when someone who knows islam better than most, the professor of islamic history at your top university in the world, in Cairo, declares mo a fraud you ignore it.
Even when the Dean of the same university declares the same, your little mind is incapable of accepting the implications, and you just continue on as before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do You Want Your Child To Thrive? Wed HumanSpirit 2
News Hillary Clinton Wants Every Police Department T... May 19 mr zoo 4
News Lee Daniels talks about Empire, Rihanna, Taraji... May 17 Betty Boop 1
News Hawaii to play undetermined role in Barack Obam... May 14 American_Infidel 14
News It's official: Obama library will be on Chicago... May 14 xplode 5
News Chicago's South Side to host Obama's presidenti... May 12 Go Blue Forever 1
News An arrogant Dr. Lieberman has called journalist... May 5 HumanSpirit 3
More from around the web