A Muslim on the Banning of Noah: It's...

A Muslim on the Banning of Noah: It's Not You, Russell Crowe, It's Me

There are 21 comments on the Religion Dispatched story from Mar 11, 2014, titled A Muslim on the Banning of Noah: It's Not You, Russell Crowe, It's Me. In it, Religion Dispatched reports that:

RD Senior Correspondent Haroon Moghul is a Fellow both at the Center on National Security at Fordham Law and with the Institute for Social Policy and Understanding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion Dispatched.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Mar 11, 2014
Muslims want to prevent people from being informed about anything.

When people are informed, they can see how deformed islam is.

Islam is absurd.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Faith wrote:
Islam is absurd.
they worship the same proven false god as christians and jews..

oh, were you uninformed about that? yes religious cults like yours hate informed members...

oh that must sting to have your whole world shot down like that...

and you god is false to boot. youkneel to a false idol

how's that being informed working for ya, dear? welcome to reality...
bmz

Boulder, CO

#3 Mar 11, 2014
why bastard muslims lie over and over again. to be a muslim is only a recent invention by the ummah. to be a muslim is one who has to accept mofck is the last prophet. fck these bastard goon muslims for lying.
bmz

Boulder, CO

#4 Mar 11, 2014
""Maybe the point to prohibiting images isnít to preclude representation, but to push the sacred to become all the more universal, all the more accessible, and all the more profound.""

+++

to keep pulling wool of eyes and confuse the lot as one false prophet would. isn't what muslims learn of jesus predicting the future in the form of mofck.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they worship the same proven false god as christians and jews..
oh, were you uninformed about that? yes religious cults like yours hate informed members...
oh that must sting to have your whole world shot down like that...
and you god is false to boot. youkneel to a false idol
how's that being informed working for ya, dear? welcome to reality...
I am an atheist, you blithering f/aggit. Try again.
Bombardier

Charlestown, IN

#6 Mar 11, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I am an atheist, you blithering f/aggit. Try again.
Rick James. ;o)

St. Croix valley

#7 Mar 11, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I am an atheist, you blithering f/aggit. Try again.
really? most atheists know about religions. guess you are the exeption.

so why are you so ignorant about religion then?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 11, 2014
Faith wrote:
Islam is absurd.
So is the fiction of Noah.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#9 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? most atheists know about religions. guess you are the exeption.
I'm not. I'm also American. My nation is at war. I have a bit of an anti-muslim bias. Out of all the bullsht religions, islam seems to be doing the most tangible damage right now.

Take your weird agenda, whatever it is, and shove it in your ass, you gutless fckng punk.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2014
What a lot of hullabaloo about a fictional Hollywood movie. Anyone who takes this seriously has no business questioning the sanity of anyone else.

All Hollywood depictions of the bible are absurd, mostly made for the purpose of showing female cleavage. That's why I watch them. That and the unintentional humor.
Atheist Silurist

UK

#11 Mar 11, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
What a lot of hullabaloo about a fictional Hollywood movie. Anyone who takes this seriously has no business questioning the sanity of anyone else.
All Hollywood depictions of the bible are absurd, mostly made for the purpose of showing female cleavage. That's why I watch them. That and the unintentional humor.
They are acting like it's the first and only depiction of Noah. Fcuk knows how they'll react when they find out there's dozens of movies about him.

How are they ever going to progress if they show more concern over a movie of myths and fables than the slaughter of tens of thousands of muslims in Syria.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Mar 11, 2014
I liked The Ten Commandments. It was a bout when God gave Israel to the Jews.... Long before any arabs showed up.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#14 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? most atheists know about religions. guess you are the exeption.
So, who are you really? Our departed rowboat attendant, egyptian lad or any of the dozen or so socks which espoused their own ignorance whilst abusing others for telling the truth?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#15 Mar 12, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So is the fiction of Noah.
The fiction of Noah is no where near as deadly as the truth about Mohammad and his religion's violence towards non-believers.

St. Croix valley

#16 Mar 12, 2014
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
The fiction of Noah is no where near as deadly as the truth about Mohammad and his religion's violence towards non-believers.
same religious cult as the christians just a different sect. they worship the same god, which is where that idea of killing those who don't believe as you comes from, the god of the bible. the god of Abraham.

islam has been no where near as deadly as their cult brothers the christians in spreading their "faith"....not even close.

St. Croix valley

#17 Mar 12, 2014
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who are you really? Our departed rowboat attendant, egyptian lad or any of the dozen or so socks which espoused their own ignorance whilst abusing others for telling the truth?
ummm..i am just me, telling the truth.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 12, 2014
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point?

Location hidden

#19 Mar 12, 2014
Faith wrote:
I liked The Ten Commandments. It was a bout when God gave Israel to the Jews.... Long before any arabs showed up.
My wife and I were once in a video store. I wanted a copy of The Ten Commandments. My wife found me looking in the comedy section. Good old Cecil B. Schlemiel!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Salaamz WT57 LOL! Wow ! you really stuck it in deep! That thorn must be permanently embedded by now. LOL! CheerZ

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#21 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
... islam has been no where near as deadly as their cult brothers the christians in spreading their "faith"....not even close.
And Rosy O'Donnell -- your kindred sprit and intellectual equal -- would agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campus Tour Apr 26 Yurhance JOhnson 1
News Investigation of Trump's charity wins Pulitzer ... Apr 10 USA Today 1
News Student sues Columbia, alleging 'indifference' ... Mar '17 Trump the Groper 2
News Morse on Neuroscience Evidence in Forensic Cont... Mar '17 Humanspirit 1
Rate my professor Rich Lauren Mar '17 SSS 1
News Columbia University accidentally sends acceptan... Feb '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
More from around the web