mayor stranczek hires an expensive ne...

mayor stranczek hires an expensive new spokesman to address his crisis.

There are 42 comments on the www.respublicagroup.com story from Apr 24, 2009, titled mayor stranczek hires an expensive new spokesman to address his crisis. . In it, www.respublicagroup.com reports that:

RES Publica Group: Who we are...

As an experienced crisis manager, media strategist and corporate communicator, Dennis provides seasoned public affairs counsel to Res Publica's clients.

BOBBY STRANCZEK HAS GONE OUT AND HIRED A 'CRISIS MANAGER.' HE HAS A NEW SPOKESMAN NAMED DENNIS CULLOTON. WE DID A GOOGLE SEARCH. IS THE VILLAGE PAYING FOR DENNIS' SERVICES? AS A CRISIS MANAGER, WHOSE CRISIS DOES DENNIS REPRESENT... THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN POISONED OR THOSE WHO DID THE POISONING?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.respublicagroup.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Is Judge CW A Loser

Lansing, IL

#41 Jun 18, 2009
resident wrote:
angry, what comes around goes around. keep the faith.
Give it A rest baldy.
resident

Tinley Park, IL

#42 Jun 18, 2009
Great! Now drinking Chet's contaminated water will make me bald too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia College Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the Organization That Is Bringing Black Wo... Apr '17 Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Howard Reich: Michael Jackson's legend to visit... (May '10) May '10 smilemj 1
News Bahamas National Arts Festival Underway / Baham... (Mar '09) Mar '09 MZ TOOT BOOTY 1
More from around the web