25 And Counting: 'Hootie' Hits Milestone

25 And Counting: 'Hootie' Hits Milestone

There are 3 comments on the WTOV9 story from Oct 14, 2010, titled 25 And Counting: 'Hootie' Hits Milestone. In it, WTOV9 reports that:

Darius Rucker has spent the last few years reinventing himself as a country star.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOV9.

pootie tang

Clio, MI

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Wasn't Charley Frank Pride the original black country singer besides that Cowboy Troy dude? Yes I believe he was.
crook county fix

Roy, WA

#4 Oct 15, 2010
c rap sells

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 15, 2010
pootie tang wrote:
Wasn't Charley Frank Pride the original black country singer besides that Cowboy Troy dude? Yes I believe he was.
Singer, possibly. First black country star, nope.

DeFord Bailey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College of Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MSNBC's Joy Ann Reid talked U.S. presidency, Co... Feb '18 C Kersey 1
News As Trump dumps DACA, three Charleston-area Drea... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Wildchild 1
News Scholars, citing history, warn against Trump (Dec '16) Dec '16 True Christian wi... 6
CofC Singers! Join the A Capella Sound of the S... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Palmetto Vocal Pr... 1
News Cruz: Muslim refugees should go to Islamic coun... (Nov '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 244
News Class-action lawsuit claims public colleges dis... (Jun '15) Dec '15 wtcsret 29
News The 2016 election in one word, according to mil... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Synque 6