Comedian Colbert campaigns day before...

Comedian Colbert campaigns day before SC primary

There are 8 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Jan 20, 2012, titled Comedian Colbert campaigns day before SC primary. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Kelley Dailey, a College of Charleston student, holds a sign as fans line up to attend comedian Stephen Colbert's "Rock Me Like a Herman Cain South Cain-olina Primary Rally" at the college in Charleston, S.C., on Friday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Making a Mockery of serious stuff...a LOONY AH!!
alternative med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Jan 20, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
Making a Mockery of serious stuff...a LOONY AH!!
U lik da show or topix pic! ;-000
torch

Crozet, VA

#3 Jan 20, 2012
Real funny, we have no one but Paul whos is honest enough to be elected of whom I would pick anyway
Hey

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2012
Hold on you guys, I think Colbert just may be in the fight with us Ron Paul voters ??
torch

Crozet, VA

#5 Jan 20, 2012
Hey wrote:
Hold on you guys, I think Colbert just may be in the fight with us Ron Paul voters ??
So you think a comedian corporate owned NEW WORLD ORDERLIST is a viable person or canidate? no he is in no way for ron paul
Susan

Charleston, IL

#6 Jan 20, 2012
Ron Paul Media Blackout...Not in SC
South Carolina, Thank You for what needed to be done!
&fe ature=channel_video_title
Always Thinking

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Jan 21, 2012
The story of two men trapped in one body (Mitt Romney)
http://youtu.be/K9njHHyRI7g

-----

David Boaz discusses Rick Santorum's finish in the Iowa caucuses on Fox Business Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano
http://www.cato.org/multimedia/video-highligh...

Mr. Santorum believes government should not leave people alone, that we should not ba able to do whatever we want within reason, government should not worry about keeping taxes down and government should not worry about keeping our regulations low, government should be involved in your bedroom. What Mr. Santorum does not realize, he has no idea what America is suppose to be about, Freedom and Liberty, Santorum has no idea what a real Conservative is, let's take back the meaning of the word "Conservative" by bringing our elected officials back in line with "Our Constitution"!

Ron Paul 2012
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

#8 Jan 21, 2012
newt gingrich

"Former Speaker of the House 1995-1999. Will forever be remembered for his extreme lack of ethics, hypocrisy, and the time he shut the government down.
Remember in the 1995 when Newt tried to eliminate the American dream in his radical budget? Remember when he shut down the government? Remember when he had the pay three hundred thousand dollars for ethics violations? Remember when he borrowed money from Bob Dole? Remember when he hammered Bill Clinton but we found out he had been having an affair when his wife was in the hospital for multiple sclereosis? Yeah I remember Mr. Family Values!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College of Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scholars, citing history, warn against Trump (Dec '16) Dec '16 True Christian wi... 6
CofC Singers! Join the A Capella Sound of the S... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Palmetto Vocal Pr... 1
News Cruz: Muslim refugees should go to Islamic coun... (Nov '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 244
News Class-action lawsuit claims public colleges dis... (Jun '15) Dec '15 wtcsret 29
News The 2016 election in one word, according to mil... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Synque 6
News Martin Oa Malley racked up $339,200 in loans pu... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
Roommate female (May '15) May '15 Lauren 1
More from around the web