Cuba already land of opportunity

Cuba already land of opportunity

There are 5 comments on the Charleston City Paper story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Cuba already land of opportunity. In it, Charleston City Paper reports that:

President Barack Obama has opened the window for improved relations with Cuba, the subject of a long-held American embargo, but local business owner Jack Maybank Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston City Paper.

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#1 Jun 11, 2009
She is full of baloney..!!!! I can't care less anymore, what Pres. Obama do with Cuba. After all Castro seem to stay in Power for as long as the SOB wants.

LIGER OMNI POTENT MAGNUM

“Hurt me, make me stronger!”

Since: Jul 08

Where Liberty Dwells

#2 Jun 11, 2009
It's always been a land of opportunity! Just ask all the Europeans that settled there previously like my ancestors. The poroblem is the revolution, turned out to be a cham that favored the revolutionaries like el chancho che, fidel & raul and their military supporters and left the whole iskland impoverished while they blamed everyone else! Meantime no progress has been made with regards to human rights, while the dissidents rot forgotten in jail. SHAME ON YOU ALL that are not championing Biscet and the rest of the dissidents! Shame on you!
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

Delray Beach, FL

#3 Jun 11, 2009
"LIEger OMNI POTENT MAGNUM BURRO"
It's always been a land of opportunity! Just ask all the Europeans that settled there previously like my ancestors. The poroblem is the revolution, turned out to be a cham that favored the revolutionaries like el chancho che, fidel & raul and their military supporters and left the whole iskland impoverished while they blamed everyone else! Meantime no progress has been made with regards to human rights, while the dissidents rot forgotten in jail. SHAME ON YOU ALL that are not championing Biscet and the rest of the dissidents! Shame on you!

SHAME ON YOU LIEger, WJDC AND MARIE THE CUBAN SPY and all the rest of you loudmouth CUBANS that fled your country that you so much love and let these people take over. You loudmouth LAZY CUBANS should be ashamed of YOUR selfs
VIVA CHE

LIGER OMNI POTENT MAGNUM

“Hurt me, make me stronger!”

Since: Jul 08

Where Liberty Dwells

#4 Jun 12, 2009
Mojon!
donkeyman

Midland, OR

#5 Jun 12, 2009
it must be paradise, all the liberals say so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

College of Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Trump dumps DACA, three Charleston-area Drea... Oct '17 Wildchild 1
News Scholars, citing history, warn against Trump (Dec '16) Dec '16 True Christian wi... 6
CofC Singers! Join the A Capella Sound of the S... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Palmetto Vocal Pr... 1
News Cruz: Muslim refugees should go to Islamic coun... (Nov '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 244
News Class-action lawsuit claims public colleges dis... (Jun '15) Dec '15 wtcsret 29
News The 2016 election in one word, according to mil... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Synque 6
News Martin Oa Malley racked up $339,200 in loans pu... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
More from around the web