In Our Towns | Teen pregnancy worksho...

In Our Towns | Teen pregnancy workshop planned

There are 8 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jan 16, 2011, titled In Our Towns | Teen pregnancy workshop planned. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

A discussion about reducing teen pregnancy in Horry County, "What It Takes to Achieve the Impossible," will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Wall Auditorium at Coastal Carolina University, according to a news release from the university.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Biker Trash

Hindman, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Here is a nice family activity for the tourists.
dacoris

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2011
No, I wasn't a teenage mom! I do know that teenage pregnancy exist. I am here as a resource to helping our young females to achieve in life. Some teenage mothers are pregnant and do not know which way to go or how to get started. For the past few years, I have been writing a book about everything from how accomplish your dream to being a teen mom but also having the opportunity to have your own business. This book explains and demonstrates the good along with the bad. The truth does hurt but can be overturned if you take the time out to think before doing. Pregnancy can either be a stepping stone in your young life or it can be the downfall of your dreams. I would love to create a survey just for my book for your community for my book. I live in a very large city now. I will be re-locating to a smaller one in the near future. No matter where I move the epidemic is there and it is real. We as people from all over need to come together to help the uneducated. If you are interested in my concept, you can send me a message and leave your contact information and name of organization. I feel that I have great ideas that might can help you help your towns teenagers.
Lucifer

Hindman, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2011
If you are seeking to help the uneducated then Murder Beach definitely needs you.
dacoris

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Well, Mr. Lucifer I am here to help anyone anywhere. I will need exact locations and names of organization to get started. Once I get that, I can contact the people myself. I would research myself but I am not familiar with Myrtle Beach. If they need help, I will do my best to help. In the meantime, I can think about what can be done to assist these young people. I am not just focused on pregnant females. I am focused on young men as well. If you will, can you keep me posted?
Lucifer

Hindman, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2011
dacoris wrote:
Well, Mr. Lucifer I am here to help anyone anywhere. I will need exact locations and names of organization to get started. Once I get that, I can contact the people myself. I would research myself but I am not familiar with Myrtle Beach. If they need help, I will do my best to help. In the meantime, I can think about what can be done to assist these young people. I am not just focused on pregnant females. I am focused on young men as well. If you will, can you keep me posted?
So how old were you the first time you were knocked up?

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#6 Feb 13, 2011
Don't mind this fool dacoris. He's mad because him and his boyfriend got caught having anal sex behind the Gay Dolphin, and now he has it out for Myrtle Beach.

I guess his mother found out about it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/myrtle-beach-...
Lucifer

Hindman, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2011
KKnopp wrote:
Don't mind this fool dacoris. He's mad because him and his boyfriend got caught having anal sex behind the Gay Dolphin, and now he has it out for Myrtle Beach.
I guess his mother found out about it.
Best part of Knobjob ended up being a stain on his mama's sheets
dacoris

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2011
KKnopp wrote:
I guess his mot her found out about it.
I don't take them to heart. I am a striving business owner that has alot of ideas to help others. I don't care if people are gay/straight, white/black, or young or old. I know that I have the gift to help guide people no matter what the problem maybe. I am not saying that I know everything. I am just here to assist people try and get back on track in life. If you have information on organizations or groups that need assistance or tools to help guide our young people today, you can freely send me the information and I will help all I can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coastal Carolina University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Historic preservation, Allen University & Coast... Jun '16 HERBERT D 1
News David Brecht II Mar '16 Denis 1
News Coastal Carolina expansion, Murder-suicide & Gr... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JUDY 1
News Myrtle Beach man sought in connection to Conway... (Sep '15) Sep '15 axhole 1
News Jindal, Christie joining Haley on bus tour (Oct '14) Oct '14 rickyk 1
News Things to do in the Myrtle Beach area on Jan. 9 (Jan '14) Jun '14 f u up 2
News Staff and students at CCU prepare for launch of... (Jun '14) Jun '14 SMOKING 4 DUMMIES 2
More from around the web