Verdict in Ravi webcam spying trial b...

Verdict in Ravi webcam spying trial becomes 'a cautionary tale'

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Mar 18, 2012, titled Verdict in Ravi webcam spying trial becomes 'a cautionary tale'. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

From the halls of college dorms to the water coolers of the workplace, the conviction Friday of Dharun Ravi, on charges of hate crimes and invasion of privacy, is being seen as the tipping point in the age of bullying awareness, shifting the focus from schoolyard playgrounds to adult environments, according to academics and legal experts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

RABBI BERNHARD ROSENBERG

Edison, NJ

#1 Mar 21, 2012
Dr. Rosenberg Speaks Out #2.wmv
Dr. Bernhard Rosenberg addresses the Rutgers University spycam case and bullying on college campuses. Dr. Rosenberg also addresses his likely being let go from Rutgers University because he was too good of a teacher for rutgers to handle.
RABBI BERNHARD ROSENBERG

Edison, NJ

#2 Mar 22, 2012
help center | e-mail options | report spam
Dovid Rapps has shared a video with you on YouTube:
Dr. Rosenberg Speaks Out #2.wmv
Dr. Bernhard Rosenberg addresses the Rutgers University spycam case and bullying on college campuses. Dr. Rosenberg also addresses his likely being let go from Rutgers University .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemson University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama's white evangelical voters stood by Roy... Dec 14 nono 1
News Scholars, citing history, warn against Trump (Dec '16) Dec '16 True Christian wi... 6
News Marshall Vann Page (Oct '16) Oct '16 Take noticed 2
News Group escapes Kentucky cave through neck-deep w... (May '16) May '16 splunking 1
News Rotting bananas hung from African-American bann... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Don Barros Serrano 22
News Storm clouds on solar energy's horizon (Mar '16) Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Lindsey Graham Bows Out (Dec '15) Dec '15 Rednecks Union me... 5
More from around the web