Ogdensburg woman selected as 2013 'Woman of Distinction' from 48th Senate District chosen

Apr 11, 2013 Full story: North Country Now

Rhonda Lyn Roethel has been chosen from among 16 women nominated for state Sen. Patty Ritchie's Women of Distinction Award.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Busy woman. Good for her. A positive story? I don't know how to react. I'm so accustomed to depressing news around here.

I'm sure someone will chime in with the dirt on this story, that she got this nomination through this or that nefarious relationship or other. And then all will be in balance again. LOL
Has Ben

Ogdensburg, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
OperationBagration wrote:
Busy woman. Good for her. A positive story? I don't know how to react. I'm so accustomed to depressing news around here.
I'm sure someone will chime in with the dirt on this story, that she got this nomination through this or that nefarious relationship or other. And then all will be in balance again. LOL
Well we all know you won't be getting any awards! LOL

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Well, I doubt she would be married to a redneck. She is too successful

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Has Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we all know you won't be getting any awards! LOL
On what would you base such a negative conclusion? You know nothing about me except the odd comment here on Topix. Anyhow, I was just expressing a bit of shock at reading something positive in the news around here. I fully expected somebody to post a negative word about this woman. So far, I see nothing here directed at her. Only sniping at me.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkson University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernest J. LaBaff Industrial Building is dedicated Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 1
Syracuse DA Fitzpatrick assists in case against... May '14 Frame Job 1
Grand jury to hear testimony in Garrett Phillip... May '14 green eyed monsters 1
Four charged in break-in at former NCCC campus (Apr '14) Apr '14 Booger 8
Start-Up NY good for politicians, iffy for nort... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cuomo bad idea 1
Arts council, children's museum receive $92,000... (Dec '13) Dec '13 WoW 1
Potsdam man heads to court for allegedly harass... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bubba 16

Clarkson University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE