I-98 Debated At NCRED Meeting

Oct 18, 2011 Full story: www.mpcourier.com

The North Country Regional Economic Development Council has asked for public input while they formulate their plan to stimulate the area's economy.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Camillus, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Mr. Danis is sure going to give Jason a run for his money. Danis may win this with absolutely no taxpayer support.
Sanity

Ithaca, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2011
I have no problem with the creation of I-98, personally, as long as they have exit signs on it for the Aquarium, the Race Track, the Bion facility, the Kroc Center, and some of our other stellar local attractions!:-)
Sanity

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2011
The Nuclear Power Plant and the gigantic Amusement Theme park signs can be added later on, of course.

Camillus, NY

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Hahaha.. Priceless !!

Camillus, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Someone should draw up a cartoon for the newspaper featuring I-98 and those exit signs.. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkson University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernest J. LaBaff Industrial Building is dedicated Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 1
Syracuse DA Fitzpatrick assists in case against... May '14 Frame Job 1
Grand jury to hear testimony in Garrett Phillip... May '14 green eyed monsters 1
Four charged in break-in at former NCCC campus Apr '14 Booger 8
Start-Up NY good for politicians, iffy for nort... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cuomo bad idea 1
Arts council, children's museum receive $92,000... (Dec '13) Dec '13 WoW 1
Potsdam man heads to court for allegedly harass... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bubba 16
•••

Clarkson University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••