Harrisville Central School class leaders

Harrisville Central School class leaders

There are 5 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jun 20, 2013, titled Harrisville Central School class leaders. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

The academic leaders for the class of 2013 at Harrisville Central School are Sierra Hewitt, valedictorian, Janel Swanson, salutatorian, and Brooke Canning, top vocational student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

delbert for real

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2013
I LIKE HOW SO MANY CAN COME ON THIS CRAPPY SITE AND TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE IN A HARMFUL WAY YET THIS POST HAS BEEN HERE FOR DAYS AND not one reply PRAISING THESES GREAT KIDS UP.
SIERRA,JANEL,AND BROOKE GREAT JOB AND I WANTA SAY I always ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU AND IT,S BEEN FUN SEEING YOU GO FROM A LITTLE KID GETTING ON MY BUS TO TODAY.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE AND HOPE THAT YOU DO GREAT FOR YOURSELF AND MAKE US ALL PROUD.
stalker

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2013
good job students, keep up the good work, it'll pay off in the end.
prolly

Camillus, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Most of them will fail out in college. Fact.
prolly not

Cicero, NY

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Don't be so negative.
delbert for real

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2013

PROLLY!! if they do they do..thats life..atleast in the first part of there life they did well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarkson University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clarkson University honors former Lt. Governor ... May 9 IescapedNY 2
News Hidy says debate set for Thursday, Currier says... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Concerned 1
News Ernest J. LaBaff Industrial Building is dedicated (Aug '14) Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 1
News Syracuse DA Fitzpatrick assists in case against... (May '14) May '14 Frame Job 1
News Grand jury to hear testimony in Garrett Phillip... (May '14) May '14 green eyed monsters 1
News Four charged in break-in at former NCCC campus (Apr '14) Apr '14 Booger 8
News Start-Up NY good for politicians, iffy for nort... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cuomo bad idea 1
More from around the web