Miller, Dutton, both Republicans, to face off in November election
There are 2 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Miller, Dutton, both Republicans, to face off in November election. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:
Rep. Gary Miller, R-Brea, was the top vote-getter after raising and spending more than $700,000 in Tuesday's primary race Under the new top-two primary system, he'll face state Sen.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.
#1 Jun 6, 2012
Dutton sold himself to Ramos .... endorsed Democrat without ANY experience .... because Dutton's wife is reportedly Ramis' cousin.... yet Ramos refused to endorse Dutton.
Dutton big RINO!
Even though he has been local, even bad people are local....
#2 Oct 1, 2012
Congressman’s Son May Face Molestation Charges
October 1, 2012, Diamond Bar, CA. A criminal trial is scheduled to commence during the first week of October. The victims are Congressman Gary Miller, his spouse, Cathy and their three grandchildren. The accused are Jennifer Lopez DeJongh, mother of the three grandchildren, and her spouse, George DeJongh, stepfather of those children. Both are being accused of Child Custody Deprivation of the three grandchildren although neither the Congressman nor his spouse had any custodial rights. In fact, court documents show that Jennifer Lopez DeJongh and Brian Miller (the Congressman’s son) had joint legal custody of the Congressman’s grandchildren. The Court had granted Jennifer Lopez DeJongh full physical custody.
The alleged crime revolves around Jennifer Lopez DeJongh’s refusal to deliver her three children to the home of the Congressman for a visit for the purpose of reunification with the father, Brian Miller.
The father has been accused of the sexual molestation of his three sons and has a long history of violence. Besides a Restraining Order for assaulting Jennifer Lopez DeJongh, he was convicted in Orange County for child endangerment and assault.
Even though Brian Miller is the father of the three children, the deputy district attorney, Whelma Llanos, is not calling him as a witness nor is she calling the three children who are victims to testify.
Here are some highlights of the possible testimony at trial:
• A respected therapist will testify that he reported to the Department of Child Protective Services that the father, Brian Miller, sexually molested his three sons, Brian Christopher, Christian and Evan.
• A doctor, who specializes in clinical psychology, will testify that she conducted a psychosexual analysis of Brian Miller and found, among other things, that Brian Miller exhibits deviant sexual behavior toward children the same age as his children.
• A grammar school principal will testify that one of the boys exposed his genitals during a Show and Tell exercise to explain what the boy’s father did to him.
• The three boys will testify for the defense. They have already been deposed and have expressed their desire to tell the court, in detail, about their father sexually molesting them. Their testimony should be sufficient to have their father arrested and charged.
• Although the defense is calling Brian Miller as a witness, he may assert his right under the 5th Amendment of self-incrimination. However, in other court documents, Brian Miller, the biological father, admitted to many issues including the forcing of the boys to sleep nude, in their bed, with him while he, himself was also nude.
The jury trial is to be held at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center, 210 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA. Case Number BA332537.
Add your comments below
|Kenneth Bone, civic engagement and weed: As the... (Oct '16)||Oct '16||Kisses1047||3|
|Campus Radicals 5 college students who stand up... (May '16)||May '16||Oh No You Di-nt||1|
|Republicans hope to win among millennials despi... (Dec '15)||Dec '15||kuda||154|
|Meet the people who will help Ted Cruz try to g... (Dec '15)||Dec '15||Ritual Habitual||1|
|Study: Democrats have more positive body langua... (Mar '15)||Nov '15||Lawrence Wolf||41|
|Mandatory vaccine bill advances after key vote ... (Apr '15)||Apr '15||BRUCIE||11|
|Justine DaCosta, Name Dropping: New salon opens... (Oct '14)||Oct '14||Pax||3|
Find what you want!
Search Claremont McKenna College Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC