NYPD's spying programs produced mixed results

Dec 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHDH

When New York undercover officers and informants were infiltrating a mosque in Queens in 2006, they failed to notice the increasingly radical sentiments of a young man who prayed there.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2011
Your Ex

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Much like our anti-tiger efforts in NW Colorado.
10 years, a 1000 man-hours & $100,000 in federal grants later, we are proud to report that no one has been consumed by a Bengal. 100% success!
Hoover & McCarthy would be proud.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Tell that to my man Wiener.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Your Ex wrote:
Much like our anti-tiger efforts in NW Colorado.
10 years, a 1000 man-hours & $100,000 in federal grants later, we are proud to report that no one has been consumed by a Bengal. 100% success!
Hoover & McCarthy would be proud.
Still got a few Cougars I hear.

Since: May 10

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

Another testament to the failure of the GOP-dominated pro-terrorist efforts. Hey, as long as bin Laden was alive...the money just kept flowing into Blackwater (XeServices), Halliburton and CTI... It finally took a man of courage and determination in the Oval Office to actually go after and get bin Laden and the leadership of Al Qaeda...instead of looking for them in all the wrong places to keep the money machine of the military industrial complex flowing.
Great job to President Obama and the Democrats... the anti-terrorist party and party of tax cuts for the Middle Class working families and fiscal responsibility.
Mucho Gusto

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

alanramsey wrote:
Another testament to the failure of the GOP-dominated pro-terrorist efforts. Hey, as long as bin Laden was alive...the money just kept flowing into Blackwater (XeServices), Halliburton and CTI... It finally took a man of courage and determination in the Oval Office to actually go after and get bin Laden and the leadership of Al Qaeda...instead of looking for them in all the wrong places to keep the money machine of the military industrial complex flowing.
Great job to President Obama and the Democrats... the anti-terrorist party and party of tax cuts for the Middle Class working families and fiscal responsibility.
You have a vivid imagination. Too bad your so damn dumb.
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

AND THEN THERE'S THE LITTLE FACT THAT THE JEWISH "MOVING COMPANY" FROM ISRAEL RAN TONS OF EXPLOSIVES INTO THE WTC UNDER THE NOSES OF THE NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT WITHOUT RAISING SUSPICIONS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••