Investments in early education will p...

Investments in early education will place kids on path to success

There are 2 comments on the Insight News story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Investments in early education will place kids on path to success. In it, Insight News reports that:

Much has been written about the long-term benefits of high quality early education and all day kindergarten, especially for poor children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.

PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
There is absolutely no proof of any long term benefits to universal babysitting. In fact, by 4th grade, children who were cared for by parents and private sitters until kindergarten surpass the Head Start kids in every subject.
Just another scam to take money from the middle class and give it to the moocher class.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Still support abortion too, right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

City University of New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mega earthquake giant tsunami US Jul 22 NASA 1
News Undocumented immigrants pay more to Medicare th... Jun '15 spytheweb 7
News How Can You Practice Law in America and be an I... Jun '15 Dee Dee Dee 6
News George Broadhead named president of Society of ... May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... May '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
News Integrating Baltimore's police force May '15 untilthelighttak ... 2
Have anyone bought novelty from www.club21ids.c... Mar '15 martini 1
More from around the web