CCNY Group To Stage Rally, March In L...

CCNY Group To Stage Rally, March In Larchmont Saturday

There are 1 comment on the The Larchmont Daily Voice story from Jan 10, 2014, titled CCNY Group To Stage Rally, March In Larchmont Saturday. In it, The Larchmont Daily Voice reports that:

The Morales Shakur Center at City College of New York is coming to Larchmont to stage a protest and march on Saturday, Jan. 1, against City University of New York President Lisa S. Coico, a Larchmont resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Larchmont Daily Voice.

Khadijah Shakur RN

AOL

#1 Jan 11, 2014
the students and community at large disrupt and business should not go on as usual. vital operations for the student community came out of the Assata Shakur/Guillermo Morales Student Activity Center and the plug was pulled by taken away by Lisa Coico, she cannot escape to quiet confines of Larchmont village and think what she did wil go away.......NO CENTER, NO PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

City University of New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor calls for free tuition at New York pub... Jan 17 Let Freedom Ring 4
News Free tuition Q&A: Could New York's plan spread ... Jan 6 Mikey 2
News Fearing Trump crackdown, 'dreamers' advised to ... Dec '16 spytheweb 3
News Fearing Trump crackdown, "dreamers" advised to ... Dec '16 spytheweb 7
News US Muslims cringe at how presidential nominees ... Nov '16 sugarbear 56
News Revamped MIKADO Set for NYGASP's 2016-17 Season... Oct '16 Fckwhitepeople 1
News Michelle Obama could be Hillary Clinton's ace i... (Jul '16) Oct '16 aceholes 3
More from around the web