Anthony Weiner launches bid to become...

Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor

There are 18 comments on the WFLX-TV West Palm Beach story from May 22, 2013, titled Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor. In it, WFLX-TV West Palm Beach reports that:

The ex-congressman whose career imploded in a rash of raunchy tweets two years ago said in a YouTube video announcement late Tuesday that he's in the New York City mayoral race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFLX-TV West Palm Beach.

Larry

Camarillo, CA

#1 May 22, 2013
another weiner launch
eliot spitzar

Huntington, NY

#2 May 22, 2013
weiner has no sense of shame.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 May 22, 2013
He'll fit right in.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#4 May 22, 2013
330 million Americans and the same slime is shoved into our faces and we eat it up. Even when they lose they find "obscure election rules" or jury rig things to get their elitist controlled traitors in. With all of our past flaws, America was better then this. A politician that has been disgraced and keeps on running like nothing is wrong with a people who do not deserve to be free and are now in the process of getting their just desserts. Thank you Lord God for taking our protection from us. It seems the ones who say you are a cult know so much better. And yet they taxed your children much higher to pay for their desires as they followed the common sense laws of men at a much higher percentage. Not anymore...We are finished. Uniforms will be the price we pay. Uniforms all over the place. Identification of who we are as individuals will be mandatory to move from one area to another in much shorter distances. And we will feel safe as we eye our neighbors for subversive terrorist views. And yet internally, we will feel dirty. Something that will never be cleaned. Something the culling of our population will reverborate for many decades and longer as we realized what we did. For we have a thousand points of non light now. and one more of them is....a person with an 80 IQ can dictate on how to tell others what to do who may have IQ's forty points higher. For this is equality. an equality based on stupidity. An increasingly soul less stupidity based on physical violence, abuse, torture, incarceration, and eventually death.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#5 May 22, 2013
serfs up wrote:
330 million Americans and the same slime is shoved into our faces ill be mandatory.
Dearie, folks like you look for slime, look for slurs, look for anything to be anti-American, look for the worst in people, and our country.

Perhaps you need to get out of the gutter, stop looking into folks' bedrooms and wombs and turn your face out of the slime ....?

The world is not as paranoid as some of you are ....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6 May 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearie, folks like you look for slime, look for slurs, look for anything to be anti-American, look for the worst in people, and our country.
Perhaps you need to get out of the gutter, stop looking into folks' bedrooms and wombs and turn your face out of the slime ....?
Give me my money and i will agree. Dearie...But you can't because you don't just represent parasites. You don't just represent useless bum parasites in employment. You represent perpetual lifetime parasites. Dearie...I recognize as more and more people do. We are getting ready. We will defend ourselves. I suggest you do also.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 22, 2013
the weiner as mayor of weinertown, a good match
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 May 22, 2013
Things are not getting better in NY.
sue

United States

#9 May 22, 2013
Only in New York.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 May 22, 2013
Democrats are creepy.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11 May 22, 2013
I New York is stupid enough to elect this pervert....

They will deserve what they get.
NO BIG THING

United States

#12 May 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
If figures,
Coming from new York.....

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 May 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. And kudos for replying to someone who is legally insane.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 May 22, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Give me my money and i will agree. Dearie...But you can't because you don't just represent parasites. You don't just represent useless bum parasites in employment. You represent perpetual lifetime parasites. Dearie...I recognize as more and more people do. We are getting ready. We will defend ourselves. I suggest you do also.
I wish I could click the "nuts" icon about 20 times.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#15 May 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text> blah...
To loosely coin a phrase:
Just because we're paranoid, doesn't mean the IRS or the DOJ isn't out to get us.
Flat Tax

Anchorage, AK

#16 May 22, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I could [c]lick the "nuts" [icon] about 20 times.
2-easy

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#17 May 22, 2013
Anthony should return to
' THE VIEW '

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#18 May 22, 2013
You can say what you will about Anthony Wiener, but you gotta admit he's got nothing to hide!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

City University of New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brooklyn College doesn't want police using camp... Wed The Last Warrior ... 21
News Anti-Racist': - I Will Always Call on My Black ... Tue im fair are you 75
News 10 African Americans named Rhodes scholars, mos... Nov 21 CodeTalker 62
News Racism tied to worse asthma symptoms for black ... Nov 7 Shinamoto 3
News Malliotakis campaign 'energized' after de Blasi... Nov 6 Baptist ism by Proxy 1
News New Assessment Model Links Emotions to Mental H... Oct '17 keramatzade 2
News CCNY psychologists develop new model that links... Oct '17 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web