Mom whose toddler died in hot car sha...

Mom whose toddler died in hot car shares story with Oprah

There are 44 comments on the Ohio.com story from Sep 30, 2008, titled Mom whose toddler died in hot car shares story with Oprah. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

CINCINNATI: A Southwest Ohio mother whose toddler died after being left in a sweltering car will share her story on an episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show set to air Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Matt

Olathe, KS

#44 Oct 20, 2008
smitty wrote:
how stupid can a mother be? how the hell can you forget your child is in the car for 8 hours! her ass needs to be in jail. I dont feel sorry for her at all. I feel sorry for the child that had to suffer that horrific death. it breaks my heart to even hear this sh*t , it pisses me off to no end how people could be this stupid. Imagine how that baby suffered!
You can blame the mother for the suffering and death of her child but you should righteously blame Oprah for making this woman into a victim. This coverage is an abomination and any thinking human being would see this as the cold-hearted sham it is. SHAME on you Oprah for sympathizing with a woman that had such huge things as the 'day before the day before school'on her mind as oposed to the well being of her CHILD. That is absolutely NO excuse to roast your baby. This mother will suffer in ways we do not know, and hopefully will never know. Not to wish ill on her but as a statement of fact, she will suffer the rest of her life for this 'incident'. I only hope that Oprah can see the folly of her sympathy and go back to "doing the right thing". How much money does she need?
smitty

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Oct 21, 2008
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can blame the mother for the suffering and death of her child but you should righteously blame Oprah for making this woman into a victim. This coverage is an abomination and any thinking human being would see this as the cold-hearted sham it is. SHAME on you Oprah for sympathizing with a woman that had such huge things as the 'day before the day before school'on her mind as oposed to the well being of her CHILD. That is absolutely NO excuse to roast your baby. This mother will suffer in ways we do not know, and hopefully will never know. Not to wish ill on her but as a statement of fact, she will suffer the rest of her life for this 'incident'. I only hope that Oprah can see the folly of her sympathy and go back to "doing the right thing". How much money does she need?
oprah has nothing to do with it. the COURTS made her out to be a victim. Oprah is just trying to capitalize. Blame the justice system for that one, they should have put her away for a couple of years so she can learn her lesson.
angrymom

Marlboro, NJ

#46 Oct 21, 2008
you rotten piece of s**t.may u rot more in hell.
angrymom

Marlboro, NJ

#47 Oct 21, 2008
radicalhooker wrote:
i wonder if it smelled like roasted chicken in there....yummy!
you rotten piece of s**t.may u rot more in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Job: Need Safe Place to live in cincy... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dundermifflin99 1
News Author, dad of (almost) 4 excited about church'... (Feb '13) Feb '13 adif understanding 5
News John D. Heflin (Dec '10) Dec '10 Charlie 1
News CFO of Christian University Arrested in Gay Sex... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Yobyag 84
News Prosecutor says mom didn't intend baby to die i... (Sep '08) Oct '08 choo choo bear 6
News No Charges Against Mother Who Left Baby In Hot Car (Sep '08) Oct '08 choo choo bear 2
News Mother who left her baby in a van will not be c... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Sme 2
More from around the web