Infant Found dead in a van in Price Hill

Infant Found dead in a van in Price Hill

There are 6 comments on the WXIX-TV Cincinnati story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Infant Found dead in a van in Price Hill. In it, WXIX-TV Cincinnati reports that:

An 11-month baby girl is found dead in the back seat of a van in the parking lot of the Cincinnati Christian University in Price Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIX-TV Cincinnati.

maggie

Loveland, OH

#1 Aug 20, 2008
ok im sooooooooooo about 2 cry right now.after u read this its unbelevable.was this an on pupose or what. well got 2 go!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
AnttFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 22, 2008
God must have hated the child.
amie

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2008
she should have to sit in that van and be tied down just like her child. i hope she doesnt get a free ride and dies in jail
dlb

Cleveland, OH

#4 Aug 22, 2008
I have forgot my purse, keys, money and just about everything else while working and being the single parent for 3 children - but I never forgot a child. I cannot fathom how anyone could look another in the eye and say they forgot their baby in the car for any amount of time.
snag creek

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2008
AnttFlag wrote:
God must have hated the child.
GOD doesn't hate the child. It was clearly the act of the devil. We don't have to forget but we need to forgive. We should not judge the person responsible. Judgement will come soon enough. Learn to forgive then you can also be forgiven.
warsaw

AOL

#6 Sep 4, 2008
True judgement will come soon enough but steps need to be taken to ensure this does not happen again. More and more this seems to be a common occurrence in this country and in Cincinnati. It is time for laws to be written and enforced. There is no way anyone in a right state of mind coud go all day and not think about their child. I would not trust this women to take care of a child or even a dog. If this had been a dog she would already have charges filed against her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Christian University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Job: Need Safe Place to live in cincy... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dundermifflin99 1
News Author, dad of (almost) 4 excited about church'... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Hassan al Madji 6
News John D. Heflin (Dec '10) Dec '10 Charlie 1
News CFO of Christian University Arrested in Gay Sex... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Yobyag 84
News Mom whose toddler died in hot car shares story ... (Sep '08) Oct '08 angrymom 44
News Prosecutor says mom didn't intend baby to die i... (Sep '08) Oct '08 choo choo bear 6
News No Charges Against Mother Who Left Baby In Hot Car (Sep '08) Oct '08 choo choo bear 2
More from around the web