Interview: Minister Farrakhan discuss...

Interview: Minister Farrakhan discusses national, international events

There are 4 comments on the www.finalcall.com story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Interview: Minister Farrakhan discusses national, international events. In it, www.finalcall.com reports that:

CK: [Expound on] what you just said, that the president does not wish to address the things that God wishes him to address relative to Black people. HMLF: Our brother is in a "Catch 22." As I said, he was selected before he was elected. What this means is that there are forces, and there are persons, who are called, in politics, "King Makers." And when they see someone of brilliance [and] intelligence that wants to rise in the political system, then the "King Maker" will approach them, and put money behind them to get them into office so that they might do that which favors the "King Maker." If we watch our Brother President's rise, there are many, many, many, people who helped him to get where he is. And among them are many members of the Jewish community that nurtured him; that surrounded him; that were admirers of his intelligence and brilliance. …After all, he's light-skinned. He's part Black and White. And, he doesn't speak with a Negro dialect. And, he's electable. But when we are chosen for a particular purpose, we may never know the purpose of the "King Maker," but they make the person think that he is the one that can save the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.finalcall.com.

Boogie Beater

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Obungle, the chosen one, is not saving America. He is trying his best to bring America down to the level of some third world nation.

If you voted for that azzhole, you are the problem and not the solution.
Eff Da Gubment

Carlisle, PA

#2 Apr 17, 2010
I thought that Farrakhan died of cancer a few years back? Well, I guess the good ones always die young and the most evil ones just keep on living beyond their due dates.
BlackDiamondStud

Chatham, Canada

#4 Apr 17, 2010
Whatever,Louie!!!!
Sabir

Chicago, IL

#5 May 31, 2010
Eff Da Gubment wrote:
I thought that Farrakhan died of cancer a few years back? Well, I guess the good ones always die young and the most evil ones just keep on living beyond their due dates.
And the ignorance of the ignorant (that's you) continues to populate the earth. When is your due date?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black studies struggle at Illinois universities... (Sep '16) Sep '16 mike 4
News Chicago Teachers Union tries to leverage moment... (Apr '16) Apr '16 positronium 2
News Black studies group founded in Chicago celebrat... (Sep '15) Sep '15 reality is a crutch 1
News First lady Obama notes personal struggles in co... (Jun '15) Sep '15 Linebacker 58
News First Lady to Give Chicago High School Graduati... (Jun '15) Jun '15 OId Sailor 1
News Chicago, NY, Hawaii compete to host Obama library (Dec '14) Dec '14 Joe Balls 14
News 3 cities vie to make Obama best offer for library (Dec '14) Dec '14 okimar 3
More from around the web