Central Mosque of Charleston invites ...

Central Mosque of Charleston invites public to learn more about Islam

There are 2 comments on the Post and Courier story from Dec 3, 2013, titled Central Mosque of Charleston invites public to learn more about Islam. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

The Charleston area isn't known for its large Muslim population, but the Islamic community here is growing, and reaching out to neighbors of all faiths.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Dec 3, 2013
It's a trap.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
It's a trap.
Yes, it is their usual Da'Wa bid.

Women who--in the sixties--would have chosen flower-power as hippies, today chose Islam to stand out.

Yesterday, I saw one women like this in Wiesbaden on the bus. She truly had this fanatic glitter in her eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Southern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Studies show many Americans not reading the Bib... (Nov '14) Nov '14 thetruth 18
News Candidates Face Off in Gubernatorial Debate (Oct '14) Oct '14 rico 1
News 1,100 receive degrees from Charleston-area univ... (May '12) May '12 Obama The Joke 1
News SC Highway Patrol rewarding drivers, passengers... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Doug from the creek 4
News Alert or not? Campus split (Oct '08) Oct '08 sydnie 1
More from around the web