SC Highway Patrol rewarding drivers, passengers for wearing seat belts

Dec 28, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Greenville News

The cows want you to eat more chicken - and so do the police in some parts of South Carolina.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Bill Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

So you get rewarded for following fascist laws. How nice.
John In Charleston

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Perhaps the cops will reward themselves if they ever learn to adhere to the posted speed limits like the rest of us sheep are supposed to do. What's good for the goose and all that shit!
Doug from the creek

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Maybe they should just pull t hose over who are wearing there seatbelts and give them a coupon for being obedient. Not for the fact that they broke another law and as Bill said, doing what they should do anyway.

The seatbelt law is one that ties me anyway. I believe it's stupid and uninteligent not to wear one. But I also believe it should be my right to decide whether I wish to or not. Just like it is in not having to wear a motorcycle helmet or not. I think its dumb not to, but it should be my choice.
Doug from the creek

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

By the way, I do wear my seatbelts as does my family. Same with my motorcycle. I do wear a helmet, so does my family. But it should be my decision whether or not I desire to.

To much control by the government in running my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charleston Southern University Discussions

Search the Charleston Southern University Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
1,100 receive degrees from Charleston-area univ... (May '12) May '12 Obama The Joke 1
Alert or not? Campus split (Oct '08) Oct '08 sydnie 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••