Yakima-Ellensburg Commuter driven to ...

Yakima-Ellensburg Commuter driven to success

There are 1 comment on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Yakima-Ellensburg Commuter driven to success. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

Riders exit and board the Yakima-Ellensburg Commuter at Central Washington University Thursday, April 19, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

WRS

Ellensburg, WA

#1 Apr 26, 2012
It's definitely convenient, and the new buses are great. But my last trip was on one of the smaller buses. The emergency exit window was held in place by a luggage tie-down connected precariously to the base of a seat, and the driver and a front seat passenger were chuckling together about how the last time that passenger had ridden on that particular bus, the door had flown open on the highway. I wasn't too worried by either issue, but it does raise the question of how often (if ever)the buses are subjected to safety inspections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Washington University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Details of Linda Lusk's arrest (Nov '11) Nov '11 Kristen 1
News Schumer: Four Loko sale to be prohibited (Nov '10) Nov '10 b40roller 1
News Alcohol and caffeine a loko blend (Nov '10) Nov '10 Konstantinos Samo... 1
News At least 12 college students, teens overdose at... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Slik 2
News Women at party target of overdoses? (Oct '10) Oct '10 discocrisco 1
News Give us details, Governor, how to fix $2.6B bud... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Timothy Bishop CMSM 1
Find Apartments and Housing for rent with Ellen... (Jul '09) Jul '09 shaina 2
More from around the web